Thread: Looking for politics free neighbourhood

Looking for politics free neighbourhood

The neighbourhood I'm in has some issues which I don't know about and half the neighbours have left

i want to join a derby active Nh with no politics and in the top league

im level 91 and actively help with boats, watering etc
    Last edited by sarahkhan14; November 17th, 2015 at 05:32 AM.

Come Join Us @ ''Simply Awesome''

Quote Originally Posted by sarahkhan14 View Post
    The neighbourhood I'm in has some issues which I don't know about and half the neighbours have left

We are hardcore derby players that will help each other complete tasks. Looking for someone that can complete all tasks at 310+. And has no problem doing the extra task. No politics just winning gold thats all.

I want to join your head before derby starts but what is your derby name and logo?

Quote Originally Posted by JustChad420 View Post
    We are hardcore derby players that will help each other complete tasks. Looking for someone that can complete all tasks at 310+. And has no problem doing the extra task. No politics just winning gold thats all.
    I want to join your hood before derby starts but what is your derby name and logo?
    Last edited by sarahkhan14; November 17th, 2015 at 05:49 AM.

hey

hi sarah,
    I am Alivia from india level 90 in the game we are now a team of 17 strong derbyers who love the game,plan well and look forward to winning,,, when i started the hood i named it relaxed haydayers and its still the relaxed one but no more a lazy one as some people thought it to be

we do tasks all over 310 and prefer the 320s but again 320 is just an option .. u will not be forced to take those until u really want to yourself.. you need to plan well dont take the time limited tasks if u got busy schedules.. don't take fishing and then keep crying for shortage of lures.. we all discuss and play and help each other as much as we can,, boats trucks mining help .. u name it and we are in it

please don't do unnecessary drama to seek attention ,, we are all adults and we should know when you are in a hood there are several more people from different nation religions caste creed .... and difference of opinion may happen that doesn't mean u have to raise a hue and cry these things can be sorted in a mature way without being too dramatic about it..

we opt out if we have a busy week ahead , we understand life happens but please dont let your life happen to us ,, we have enough on our plates already. please dont let us carry your weight in the derby

position in the hood and date of joining doesn't matter ,, you are as important as everyone else .. u will be promoted to elder before derby starts .. please act responsibly and keep deleting tasks below 310 .. thats the main reason why u have been promoted before derby starts.. Co leader posts will be given when u show loyalty to the hood over a good period of time and help out enough

if u think my post have given u enough reasons to come and check us out please feel free to join . we are playing expert league

NH NAME RELAXED HAYDAYERS
    LOGO PINK SHIELD GREEN DOG'
    LEADER ALIVIA'S MEADOWS (LEVEL 90)

hope to c ya soon
    Last edited by alivia; November 17th, 2015 at 07:02 AM.

come and check (Canada)neighbourhood with blue fox and purple back ground and u will never leave

Looking for a new challenge? Bored in your current hood?

Come and be part of a new adventure!

2 Men went to Mow was formed a month ago and have won 2 gold 1 silver and are in the expert league.

We are looking to add new members that are up for a challenge and want to help build us into a strong, friendly and helpful hood.

Our leadership is U.K based and the hood is currently 10 members strong with a mix of U.K and U.S members.

We are looking for players lvl 50+, aged 16+, We do ALL tasks at 300+ ( just opt out if you can't compete that week ) There is no pressure to use diamonds for an extra task.. It's your choice!

All members are made elders to help keep the board stocked with good tasks.

We are competitive and of course would like to be top 3 every week but it's not the end of the world if we don't!

If you fancy being part of a fun hood then look no further!

We are waiting to welcome you!

🌽 2 Men went to Mow 🌽
    Kik Crockfordkat

Castles in the Sand

Quote Originally Posted by sarahkhan14 View Post

im level 91 and actively help with boats, watering etc
    Come join the dock of the bay we are in the pro league We do 320 tasks nice friendly hood

Still looking?

Give us a peak. We are a VERY competitive neighborhood that is in it to win. Require 300+ tasks and diamond use is required when we are top 3 to maintain ranking. Currently four members all very friendly and willing to help each other. Check us out if you are still looking .

Neighborhood: Lucky Aces