Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Update - Champions League is Here!

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #261
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRemi View Post
    Maybe some incentive when players log in, or a daily offer or Sale? Upgrades might include having (1) Barn + (1) Silo + (TackleBox) <>
    Add or Offer: Upgrades for example:
    (1) TOOLSHED?
    (1) Login Diamons or Login ($) Spin Wheel
    (1) Welcome Back....Enjoy (1) free Hard To Get Item? ChocolateCake, SteakMarker? Anything...

Just some thoughts.
    - Remi Mormont
    We have - Spin the Wheel is free once a day. We also have the daily deals in the newspaper, gift cards/thank you letters form the mailman and mystery boxes (+ the chest in the town). There's a lot to explore when you get back into the game.

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

spectator mode is good but ....

In spectator mode we can see our position and points gained (2nd tab of derby) ONLY.
    But we CAN'T see which task our teammates took or avalible tasks for teammates (1st tab of derby), and we also CAN'T see derby task log.

Plz sir, i requrest to fix it.
    Last edited by NPS; November 24th, 2015 at 01:23 PM.

Turn off trashed task messages

Hi Nick,

is there a way to move the number of trashed tasks next to each person's points on the task log instead of announcing it constantly in chat? Or can we just turn off notifications? It's clogging up the chat and I keep thinking someone needs help or has a question but it's only the game saying someone trashed tasks!

Championship League Mid-Placers and Farm Likes

Hi Nick!

Just wondering what would happen to the mid-placer teams on Championship League? Will they drop a league down or will they stay on Champions League? I'm talking about teams who wouldn't place on top 3 but wouldn't be on bottom 3.

Also, I haven't gotten my farm likes back. I'm an iOS user and have couple friends who use iOS that are experiencing the same issue.

Thanks!

GC: welloise
    Last edited by LaiLaLai; November 27th, 2015 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottishsweetheart View Post
    Hi Nick,

is there a way to move the number of trashed tasks next to each person's points on the task log instead of announcing it constantly in chat? Or can we just turn off notifications? It's clogging up the chat and I keep thinking someone needs help or has a question but it's only the game saying someone trashed tasks!
    See: Trashing Tasks Counter

Quote Originally Posted by LaiLaLai View Post
    Just wondering what would happen to the mid-placer teams on Championship League? Will they drop a league down or will they stay on Champions League? I'm talking about teams who wouldn't place on top 3 but wouldn't be on bottom 3.
    As long as you're not in the bottom 3 and you reach the first check-point you will stay in the same league.

You may find this useful: http://hayday.wikia.com/wiki/Derby
    Last edited by Dalllyn; November 28th, 2015 at 06:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Strandgaard View Post
    Why do you keep punishing small neighborhoods?
    We can't get all horseshoes!
    And now you give bigger bonus to large neighborhoods
    We just want to play a calm and conflict-free game helping each other and have fun.
    But we want to be able to play with the same terms as everybody else.

PS I'm in a neighborhood of 3
    So you want a NH of 3 people to get all the same rewards as a large NH of 30, but for a lot less effort?

Actually, you DO play with the same terms as everybody else; which is, the more effort and more points you make, the more rewards you get. All games are based on bigger rewards for bigger effort. If you do less, you get less rewards. How is that unfair?
    NH: Frisky Furries
    Frisky Bits Stole all my Cheese :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    The all-new Hay Day update is finally here, introducing new things like the Champions League, a special Leaderboard which is only for the Champions League, new decorations, winter theme and much more!! While the update becomes available for all players, all platforms and in all countries, check out the breakdown on what's new:

What’s New: Big Derby Additions and Improvements!
    • Reach the highest league level, the Champions League, to compete with the best neighborhoods in the world for derby points within the new global leaderboard. Can your neighborhood be the number 1 in the world?
    • Get more derby rewards than ever before with the Champions League!
    • A new Neighborhood Trophy tab to help you keep track of your precious derby wins.
    • A Spectator Mode for opted out players to see their neighborhood’s derby progress
    • See everybody’s achieved points from the previous derby and final standings, during the derby pause.
    • Derby league level is now visible on your neighborhood house for everyone to see!
    • New Derby achievements available!

Community requested Features:
    • The Newspaper box now shows an animation when a new Newspaper is available.
    • The Gift Catalogue and the Wheel of Fortune prizes now have brand new decorations.
    • Newspaper Tool Offers have been improved.
    • The holiday season has arrived to your farm. Make sure to stay tuned for our upcoming Holiday and New Year’s event with very special decoration prizes!

Additional:
    • Traditional Chinese support added.
    • General bug fixes and improvements
    • Added more information on where to get the necessary building supplies for upgrades in the Barn / Silo UI.
    Hi Supercell Hay Day team

Just wanted to say a quick thank you for all the work you do, to continuously try to improve the game. I also appreciate the other improvements implemented, not mentioned above (such as removing the automatic selection of the working task, adding the league trophies to the trophies in the neighborhood window and more).

I know you hear a lot of negativity (it's an unfortunate aspect of forums; it's a place to air things people are unhappy with), but there are many happy Hay Day players. Forums unfortunately, don't lend themselves too well to positive feedback, and the squeaky wheels tend to get the grease.

A big thank you once again.

P.S. Is there any reason why there isn't a thumbs up/like/agree and thumbs down/dislike/disagree option for posts? It might help with the squeaky wheel issue?

android 4.4.2 crash the hay day

I have android tablet 4.4.2 and i cant play my favourite game Hay Day please help me

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    STATUS: We are online, and investigating some issues (misplaced animals, trophies showing up wrong and a couple of other minor issues).

Howdy Neighbors,

The all-new Hay Day update is finally here, introducing new things like the Champions League, a special Leaderboard which is only for the Champions League, new decorations, winter theme and much more!! While the update becomes available for all players, all platforms and in all countries, check out the breakdown on what's new:

What’s New: Big Derby Additions and Improvements!
    • Reach the highest league level, the Champions League, to compete with the best neighborhoods in the world for derby points within the new global leaderboard. Can your neighborhood be the number 1 in the world?
    • Get more derby rewards than ever before with the Champions League!
    • A new Neighborhood Trophy tab to help you keep track of your precious derby wins.
    • A Spectator Mode for opted out players to see their neighborhood’s derby progress
    • See everybody’s achieved points from the previous derby and final standings, during the derby pause.
    • Derby league level is now visible on your neighborhood house for everyone to see!
    • New Derby achievements available!

Community requested Features:
    • The Newspaper box now shows an animation when a new Newspaper is available.
    • The Gift Catalogue and the Wheel of Fortune prizes now have brand new decorations.
    • Newspaper Tool Offers have been improved.
    • The holiday season has arrived to your farm. Make sure to stay tuned for our upcoming Holiday and New Year’s event with very special decoration prizes!

Additional:
    • Traditional Chinese support added.
    • General bug fixes and improvements
    • Added more information on where to get the necessary building supplies for upgrades in the Barn / Silo UI.

The Leaderboard score is calculated based on the 4 previous Derbies (The Derby result is divided by the amount of opted in players each week) + Opted in player amount bonus + bonus for the neighborhood’s position at the end of the derby + we give negative points for the total trashed tasks (divided by the opted in players). Only trashing directly from the board (leaders, co-leaders and elders) affect the negative points.

Also, if your neighborhood drops down from the Champions League, you will lose all(!) leaderboard scores that you have gained. So if you move back up to the Champions League, you will start from scratch.

I hope that explains it at least a bit! Please share your thoughts and feedback in this thread!

Cheers,

Nick
    very nice sir