Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 50 of 50

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Sneak Peek: Winter Theme and New Decorations

  1. #41
    Trainee
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin4ever View Post

    I am so sorry if I'm writing this in the wrong place but this is the first time I've been here and will you please FORGIVE MY BLUNDER. I abhor whiners who make excuses for their errors but I honestly admit to you that as to where I am suppose to write my complaints to Supercell, I don't have a clue... I am kinda in shock here as to a newbie's eyes, this is a very unorganized and confusing forum lay out with absolutely no hints, helps or suggestions as to what the best solution for receiving help might be for Hay Day concerns... And I've many of those... But as to what sent me here right now is :
    WHEN MAY WE PLEASE HAVE THE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS REMOVED FROM OUR FARMS AND WHY AM I EVEN HAVING TO ASK THIS RIDICULOUS QUESTION GIVEN THE HUMONGOUS QUANTITY OF PLAYERS SUPERCELL TOUTS TO ALL WHO WILL LISTEN, WILLINGLY OR NOT.... OR, AS IN WHAT I HAVE COME TO AUTOMATICALLY EXPECT NOW, DO I HAVE TO BUY MORE DIAMONDS AND PAY THEM TO ANOTHER POOR CHARACTER, SUCH AS TOM, CREATED BY THE AFOREMENTIONED SUPERCELL TO REMOVE ALL OF THE OUTDATED AND NO LONGER WANTING TO SEE OR LOOK AT CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS!!!!!!!!!
    I thank you for your time.... Not even sure there's a real person reading this as I've yet to see any evidence of there being a Customer Support Department. Every single time I have written to you about a problem I've encountered, I receive a cookie cutter reply most likely generated by one of their infamously " randomly chosen computer programs" because they CAN NOT and DO NOT make any changes, choices or decisions on ANYTHING AT ALL IN REGARDS TO WHATEVER ITEM, REWARD, GIFT, MYSTERY NET/PKG, DERBY TASK RECEIVED NOR ON THE DERBY WINNER'S WINNINGS, ON ANY OF THE TOWN FOLKS GIFTS/REQUIREMENTS THEY'VE ASKED FOR AND MOST UPSETTING TO ME... PAYING THE OUTRAGES PRICE FOR TOM'S SERVICES THEN HAVE TO KEEP TRYING EVERY FEW MINUTES TO RECEIVE 9 OF WHATEVER ITEM I NEED AND ASK FOR AND ABOVE ALL HAVE PAID REAL MONEY TO BE GIVEN... Instead of the hours I have wasted sending him time after time back after his bringing me offers of less amounts!!!! THAT ONE ITEM AND THE GIFT CATALOG ARE IN MY OPINION ABSOLUTE SCAMS.... MERELY PATHETIC EXCUSES TO BILK US FOR MOR REAL MONEY AND NOT THEIR FAKE COINS... I HAVE ALMOST THREE MILLION DOLLARS OF THEIR FAKE MONEY THAT COSTS THEM NOTHING!!!! AND I AM FORCED TO SIT AND CONTINUE TO BEG AN PLEAD FOR THEM TO BE A DECENT GAMING COMPANY INSTEAD OF THE CARNY COVER FOR A GAMBLING DEN BASING EVERYTHINGS ON ODDS AND COMPUTER PROGRAMS..... ALL OF IT... GIVEN TO THE WRITERS AND PROGRAMMERS....on the orders of all of Supercell Suits.
    Erin

    Dear Erin, Sorry to read how frustrated you are. If I'm reading your post about Xmas deco correctly you want to remove them from your farm. You need to click on the item you would like to remove. Two icon should appear at the top. The icon on the left should be a box with and arrow pointing in the box. Click that icon and your item will them disappear in the air and is now stored for you to use again next year.

  2. #42
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1

    No more winter layout please!!

    Developers, could you please remove the winter theme already? Is getting boring and I can't stand those twinkling lights around my house! Thank you for listening!

  3. #43
    Forum Elder Cowbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by VBAFarm View Post
    Developers, could you please remove the winter theme already? Is getting boring and I can't stand those twinkling lights around my house! Thank you for listening!
    Winter, at least here in the US, is generally considered to be the months of December through February. Since February is coming to an end I would bet the end of the winter theme isn't far off. Personally I like it but I'm also ready for a change.

  4. #44
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    6

    It's almost the end of February and .....

    And you still have Christmas decorations on the opening picture and game characters in game play. We haven't seen any type of updates for this game in quite a while. Just wondering if there will be any in the future and if not please let us know why?

  5. #45
    Forum Champion SmallChange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    UK-England, near London.
    Posts
    6,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Akpaws View Post
    And you still have Christmas decorations on the opening picture and game characters in game play. We haven't seen any type of updates for this game in quite a while. Just wondering if there will be any in the future and if not please let us know why?

    They said there will be one in Q1, there is still over a month to go of Q1.

    On top of that, they have said it hasn't gone smoothly. We don't want something released earlier than it's ready, just to keep people happy, because it will be a nightmare. There are enough teething problems with releases that are believed to be ready!

    Patience is a virtue Grasshopper
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

    Level 155 (45 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

  6. #46

    Good

    I joined forums to ask this question. I thought Hay Day was abandoning us.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    They said there will be one in Q1, there is still over a month to go of Q1.

    On top of that, they have said it hasn't gone smoothly. We don't want something released earlier than it's ready, just to keep people happy, because it will be a nightmare. There are enough teething problems with releases that are believed to be ready!

    Patience is a virtue Grasshopper

  7. #47

    It's Spring!

    Can we get rid of the winter/Christmas theme PLEASE!

  8. #48
    ilovehayday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    ...but my wings have been so denied.
    Posts
    6,005
    Quote Originally Posted by CM77539 View Post
    Can we get rid of the winter/Christmas theme PLEASE!


    See this post for info: http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...-months-ago%21
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to ClashOfHolmes for my cool banner


    Bakunin doesn't feed his HD animals



  9. #49

    Winter theme

    I understood the poster to mean she wanted the entire Christmas theme to no longer be on our farms. Not just the decorations we bought and put there. The frustration is its not JUST winter theme, it's a Christmas theme, which was wonderful before and during the Christmas season, how ever that has passed 2 months ago. It doesn't seem it should take that long to move on to the next season.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mjp View Post
    Dear Erin, Sorry to read how frustrated you are. If I'm reading your post about Xmas deco correctly you want to remove them from your farm. You need to click on the item you would like to remove. Two icon should appear at the top. The icon on the left should be a box with and arrow pointing in the box. Click that icon and your item will them disappear in the air and is now stored for you to use again next year.

  10. #50
    Forum Champion SmallChange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    UK-England, near London.
    Posts
    6,076
    Quote Originally Posted by CM77539 View Post
    I understood the poster to mean she wanted the entire Christmas theme to no longer be on our farms. Not just the decorations we bought and put there. The frustration is its not JUST winter theme, it's a Christmas theme, which was wonderful before and during the Christmas season, how ever that has passed 2 months ago. It doesn't seem it should take that long to move on to the next season.

    Hi, Nick & Cami (from SC) have said that the update will be here very, very soon. They decided not to do the interim update this year to remove the winter & Christmas themes because they use up a lot of time & resources & they wanted to use those on the big update. So hopefully very soon we will see what they have all been working on
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

    Level 155 (45 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •