Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 50

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Sneak Peek: Winter Theme and New Decorations

  1. #11
    Poet Laureate LadyJEM5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    1,103
    I don't want to seem unappreciative, but of all the suggestions in the ideas forum I just can't seem to recall anyone asking for a bass violin, much less an accordion, yet these & 2 summer decos are what we're getting for the holidays? Will Greg & the gang be caroling if we buy them? Oh, & snow is bad for musical instruments! That big fiddle will be outta tune in no time! Just saying...


    GC ID - LadyJEM5 / LvL - 80 & Farming Daily / RSS Name - Hedge Row Hills- Achievements - 111/126 - Barn/Silo - 2850/3450. Capt. III/Co-Op III/TT III - NH - Down On The Farm

    Happy to be a good neighbor & help whenever, but dairy/sugar/seafood cargoes are no goes. No challenges please. Communication is the key to contented players, SC!

  2. #12
    Trainee yemaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    20
    Where are the new decorations? Or was it just for the vouchers and the fortune wheel? Also I thought we would get the christmas fences, snowballs and such that we've had before. I wanted to get more fences... :/

    Edit.
    Btw is that a bug or what, that the potatoes look ready already when you plant them?
    Last edited by yemaya; November 16th, 2015 at 02:29 PM.

  3. #13
    Momscar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    East Central Florida
    Posts
    3,162
    Quote Originally Posted by yemaya View Post
    Where are the new decorations? Or was it just for the vouchers and the fortune wheel? Also I thought we would get the christmas fences, snowballs and such that we've had before. I wanted to get more fences... :/

    Edit.
    Btw is that a bug or what, that the potatoes look ready already when you plant them?
    i was just going to ask about the decorations, too! The only Christmas ones I have are what I acquired last year.

    The potatoes looked "done" when I first planted them, and a few minutes later looked normal. Very odd! Maybe some of the goblins from Halloween are haunting this update!?!
    Level 155
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

  4. #14
    Forum Elder GladeMaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,820
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyJEM5 View Post
    I don't want to seem unappreciative, but of all the suggestions in the ideas forum I just can't seem to recall anyone asking for a bass violin, much less an accordion, yet these & 2 summer decos are what we're getting for the holidays? Will Greg & the gang be caroling if we buy them? Oh, & snow is bad for musical instruments! That big fiddle will be outta tune in no time! Just saying...
    Oh hilarious ... Just chanced 30 gift cards on trying for the harp (I have a fondness for harps) and what did I get? Four absolutely useless MAPS! What a joke! No lilting notes wafting on the chilly breeze on my farm.

    BTW I was saving them for the windmill, which has disappeared, unless I want to spend 35 diamonds. *sigh*
    GladeMaid
    RSS Name - Glade's Auckland Farm: Level - 116: Achievements - 124/132 Masteries - 31/??. Barn/Silo - Never big enough! Bring back Game Centre Friend Requests!


    Photo: Great Spotted Kiwi - Mark Jones, Auscape Intl

  5. #15
    Trainee McHasko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Summerland, B.C., Canada
    Posts
    20

    Regard about town people.in winter

    Hi, I updated winter hay day this morning and noticed something odd. Everything, even farm animals, winterized. Except town people, they don't have hats, scarf, mitts or winter coat. What happened? Forgot them?

    Love Hay Day, level 102.

  6. #16
    Forum Superstar MiniGardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    ...pruning my topiaries!
    Posts
    3,969

    Why do we still have fog on the farm?

    Love the gentle snow fall, but the fog detracts from it.

    Last year, the fog only lasted during the Halloween event. That was plenty long enough. It was appropriate for the "spooky" theme, but we didn't need it for the entire fall season, and we certainly don't need it to continue through the winter.

    Farm Level 120 | Town 38 | Achievements 140/144

  7. #17

    Winter Upgrade kills my sound apps

    The upgrade to the snow theme Hay Day kills the sound apps on my LG G3 Android phone. Examples include all my podcasts with Pocket Casts; radio shows with TuneIn Radio Pro, even YouTube with my browser. I used to play Hay Day while listening to the news (multi-tasking), but since the upgrade I can no longer do that.

  8. #18
    Senior Member porg69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    439
    Quote Originally Posted by knitgal2 View Post
    And like ilovehayday, I love the new tiki torch and fern...those will be fun!


    Hay Day player who appreciates SC's efforts to do the best they can for everyone, knowing that they can't please everyone all the time...but at least they try!!
    i fail to see how having a torch or fern is seen as 'fun' - I think you need to get outside more often.

    As for SC doing their best..well that's debatable.

  9. #19
    Forum Elder knitgal2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Idaho, USA
    Posts
    2,296
    Quote Originally Posted by knitgal2 View Post
    And like ilovehayday, I love the new tiki torch and fern...those will be fun!

    Hay Day player who appreciates SC's efforts to do the best they can for everyone, knowing that they can't please everyone all the time...but at least they try!!
    Quote Originally Posted by porg69 View Post
    i fail to see how having a torch or fern is seen as 'fun' - I think you need to get outside more often.

    As for SC doing their best..well that's debatable.
    Well, aren't you just a ray of sunshine.

    My comment is my opinion, thus the verbiage "I love", as opposed to "everyone must love". If you don't see these new décor items that way, that's OK, as that is your opinion. I'm sure you've heard the saying, "Everyone is entitled to their opinion."

    Again, feeling that SC is doing their best with new additions to the game, that is another opinion I offered. Maybe they could do better, but they could also do a lot worse.

    Finally, your comment that I need to get out more was rude, disrespectful, and unnecessary. What if I were an agoraphobic and this was the only way I could have any social life? What if I were handicapped and leaving my house was extremely difficult? Since you have no idea what my real life is like, or probably pretty much anyone else on this forum, it's probably best not to make comments such as these.


    GC/KIK: knitgal2/knitgal - Level 112 - Town Level 28
    Completed TTII and TTIII back to back...at Level 60! It CAN be done at higher levels!


  10. #20
    Senior Member porg69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    439
    Quote Originally Posted by knitgal2 View Post
    Well, aren't you just a ray of sunshine.

    My comment is my opinion, thus the verbiage "I love", as opposed to "everyone must love". If you don't see these new décor items that way, that's OK, as that is your opinion. I'm sure you've heard the saying, "Everyone is entitled to their opinion."

    Again, feeling that SC is doing their best with new additions to the game, that is another opinion I offered. Maybe they could do better, but they could also do a lot worse.

    Finally, your comment that I need to get out more was rude, disrespectful, and unnecessary. What if I were an agoraphobic and this was the only way I could have any social life? What if I were handicapped and leaving my house was extremely difficult? Since you have no idea what my real life is like, or probably pretty much anyone else on this forum, it's probably best not to make comments such as these.
    I'll just use your Quote... Well that's my opinion. The Facts speak for themselves.
    Last edited by porg69; November 18th, 2015 at 06:50 AM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •