Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Sneak Peek: Champions League

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1

Cool Hay Day Sneak Peek: Champions League

Sneak Peek: New Derby League - Champions League!!

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post

Sneak Peek: New Derby League - Champions League!!

Cheers,

Nick

From that pic, looks like we are all going to snowy Helsinki, Finland!

Forum Veteran
    Aw right aw right aw right.

Not that we'll get there any time soon. We can't seem to break out of our current tier. It's very competititve for top 3, and we aren't spending any diamonds.
    Proud Member of Rock Lobsters
    Farm LVL 117 Town LVL 38
    Barn 2750 Silo 2450
    134/144 Achievements Complete

Finally ! I'm glad it's coming maybe all the diamond users will end up there to fight each other 😄 and the rest of us will see a light at the tunnel and might place, thnx SC

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Logicalnonsense View Post
    Finally ! I'm glad it's coming maybe all the diamond users will end up there to fight each other 😄 and the rest of us will see a light at the tunnel and might place, thnx SC
    Except if you place, then you go there!

Banned
    Last edited by rbcrewser; April 7th, 2016 at 01:10 AM.

The country of the best chocolate & beer? Belgium!
    Quote Originally Posted by rbcrewser View Post
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This is about as exciting as hearing breaking news the sun will rise tomorrow. Hopefully the next sneak preview peek of a sneak peek will be something exciting and NEW.
    Oh no ! Dont sleep too soon ! Maybe your rewards in champ' league are delivered by girls and boys in red swimming suits and red santa hats !!
    __________________________________________________ ______________________
    Farm name : Chou de Bxl (#L2LR2YQL)
    Level 162 / Town 63
    NH: Arctic Valley
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...y-Neighborhood

Banned
    birds wearing vests

The good news: it's a sneak peek!
    The good news: Those farmers who have been "champing at the bit" for the arrival of the Champions League will be delighted.
    The good news: It's only sneak peek #1, so there is hope for non-Derby-related goodies.
    The good news: As Mike observes, it looks like the winter theme will arrive with the update.

On the other hand...
    I'm noticing that so far the farmers commenting here in the forums are not expressing delight for themselves, but rather for all the hypothetical highly competitive diamond-rich NHs that will be jumping for joy at the opportunity to win fabulous hitherto-unseen gifts and acclaim.

So...thinking that maybe our little sample of farmers here in the forums was out in the statistical "tail" of comments, I went to the Hay Day Facebook sneak peek. Usually I don't go there because whenever something is posted in FB by SC, very few of the comments relate to the OP. Virtually all are the same thing we see over and over again in the Ideas forum (e.g. change how Tom works.) However, for the first time in my experience, virtually all are in response to the Champions League sneak peek; and very few farmers are excited about it. I was surprised at all the -comments I had to go through before I came to a single "Wow, finally!!" comment. This is unlike any sneak peek response I've ever seen, and it is from the much-larger-than-forum Facebook crowd.

On the Facebook sneak peek, it says that the viewer would be able to see more sneak peeks if she taps "like". I refuse to do that. I feel that it is a "sneaky" way to get likes for something that a lot of us don't really like. I noticed that one of my NH mates has "liked" the sneak peek. Both of us have been opted out of the Derby for quite a while. I think that SC will not be able to get any reliable data from the number of "likes" for this sneak peek. A lot of them will be from farmers who just hope to see other sneak peeks; they don't care about the Champions League and wouldn't "like" it for itself.

Let me close with a for SC and Hay Day. I love you guys in snow-bound Helsinki, and I love my farm. I'm looking forward to all the other sneak peeks....and if the little birds really are wearing down vests for the winter, that will be fabulous!!!
    Last edited by MiniGardener; November 13th, 2015 at 05:30 PM.

Farm Level 128 | Town 41 | Achievements 143/144

Hope this update is not all around derby again. Last update was such a snoozefest for us who doesn't care about derby
    Level 149