Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Arcanum A TH9 Farming Base by Matty

Quote Originally Posted by mattyy View Post
    Thanks youuu. I'll definitely add these to post #3's logs asap!

Only adding defense logs of the base working and none of its fails.

That's a fair and balanced look at the design.....
    |TH 11 Lvl 152|Trophy Record: 3758|
    |Gold Grab: 2 Bil|
    Heroic Heist: 8.38 Mil|
    |5/300 Lvl 12 Walls|BK 43 AQ 45 GW 14|

Quote Originally Posted by BinoYeti View Post

Yup that's what I meant by that positive gratifying response to his contribution. /sarcasm

Everything okay at home?
    Proud Clan Leader of CLUTTONS

Updated TH9 Farming Base A R C A N U M : http://tinyurl.com/ohbtr3a

Quote Originally Posted by BinoYeti View Post

Yup that's what I meant by that positive gratifying response to his contribution. /sarcasm

Everything okay at home?
    xD

I have been trying this base for a few weeks now and I must say... IT'S AMAZING.

I was using some other design *ain't gonna' mention the name huehue* and it just failed.. a lot.

I'm a near max TH9 with 1 AD and about 70 Lava walls remaining. Oh and my heroes are 21/21 atm. Haven't had my DE stolen at all from the VAT. I think the only times an attacker has gained DE from me is from my TH *which rarely happens, and even if it does, it unpreventable*, and i'm more than happy with that!

Thanks for your work mattyy!

P.S I am probably going to go to TH10 when my walls are done, do you plan to release a good TH10 base anytime soon-ish?

Everything okay at home?
    Besides stroking your own ego what is the point of only posting only the good? Can't have a real discussion without looking at all sides.

Home life is great Wife and Kids had a great Christmas. It everything okay with you?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayva View Post
    xD

Oh yes I got so "rekt" how can I go out into public with this shame.........
    |TH 11 Lvl 152|Trophy Record: 3758|
    |Gold Grab: 2 Bil|
    Heroic Heist: 8.38 Mil|
    |5/300 Lvl 12 Walls|BK 43 AQ 45 GW 14|

xD

I have been trying this base for a few weeks now and I must say... IT'S AMAZING.

I was using some other design *ain't gonna' mention the name huehue* and it just failed.. a lot.

I'm a near max TH9 with 1 AD and about 70 Lava walls remaining. Oh and my heroes are 21/21 atm. Haven't had my DE stolen at all from the VAT. I think the only times an attacker has gained DE from me is from my TH *which rarely happens, and even if it does, it unpreventable*, and i'm more than happy with that!

Thanks for your work mattyy!

P.S I am probably going to go to TH10 when my walls are done, do you plan to release a good TH10 base anytime soon-ish?
    Hahahahaha! Ikr?

Anyways thanks a lot for the words. Don't worry I won't ask what his/her design was called :P

About the townhall 10 designs, I am actually in a near identical state as you in terms of progression, minus the AD and also my heroes are slightly under yours. I'll probably end up with my heroes around 25/25 before I take the leap to TH10, but I have actually already started designing some bases. Certain designs I have so far just need those extra 25 walls to make the bases whole, so I am excited about that! I'll definitely post them after some testing, and you know, after I eventually get there.

Thanks again and best of luck.

Hahahahaha! Ikr?

Anyways thanks a lot for the words. Don't worry I won't ask what his/her design was called :P

About the townhall 10 designs, I am actually in a near identical state as you in terms of progression, minus the AD and also my heroes are slightly under yours. I'll probably end up with my heroes around 25/25 before I take the leap to TH10, but I have actually already started designing some bases. Certain designs I have so far just need those extra 25 walls to make the bases whole, so I am excited about that! I'll definitely post them after some testing, and you know, after I eventually get there.

Thanks again and best of luck.
    OKAY cool.

I'll stay posted

OKAY cool.

I'll stay posted
    Yaaayzies!

Updated Main Post with 2 Speedbuilds!

Updated Main Post with 2 Speedbuilds!

Thanks to Ash - Clash of Clans (Eternal625) & Deeds for their efforts!

(Make sure to check out both their channels for some great content as well)

Last edited by mattyy; December 29th, 2015 at 01:17 PM.

Pro Member
    Hi Matty,

Been awhile and some replays were not available anymore but here's a few at least (Queen is upgrading, T-minus 1d - king is on her position and moved an elixirpump to king location). If my memory serves me right, King was up when being attacked + CC filled with random troops (wiz, valks, pekka, minions, archers, wallbreakers)

53% - I moved some smallbombs between the archer/cannon on the right side to where you placed the remaining 4

56%

58% - 2 valks L4, 6 minions L7, 1 wallbreaker CC - king was actually down

Logbook defenses 1

Part 2

Part 3

Some random droppers in between but overal it does goed.

What is your advice on the higher leagues, traps and xbows I mean. I wonder if ground xbows would work better, mine are on Air & Ground, skellies as well. I'm currently and 2863 trophies and moving up steadily, any tips for the higher leagues?

Cheers in advance and have a good one
    "It's a warzone and you're stuck in the middle. You need to figure out what you're about. By doing nothing, you're doing something. Caught in the crossfire by your ignorance"
    Code Enigma | 3* Competitive warclan| 88K 40AQ - 40BK

Quote Originally Posted by Gorestep View Post
    Hi Matty,

Been awhile and some replays were not available anymore but here's a few at least (Queen is upgrading, T-minus 1d - king is on her position and moved an elixirpump to king location). If my memory serves me right, King was up when being attacked + CC filled with random troops (wiz, valks, pekka, minions, archers, wallbreakers)

Some random droppers in between but overal it does goed.

What is your advice on the higher leagues, traps and xbows I mean. I wonder if ground xbows would work better, mine are on Air & Ground, skellies as well. I'm currently and 2863 trophies and moving up steadily, any tips for the higher leagues?

Cheers in advance and have a good one

Good to know buddy - I'll make sure to add these a bit later tonight. Regarding the higher leagues - It shouldn't make much of a difference regarding the Skeles, mine are ALWAYS set to ground because it's much harder to pull of a successful air attack than to crush a base with a ground attack. The Skeles generally play a role in distracting the enemy queen when/if she gets to the core. As regards to the Xbows positions - mine are pretty much on ground anywhere between 0 - 2600 trophy ranges. If you find you are getting hit by Laloon a lot, and it needs to be a Laloon or air attacks to which the attacker is clearly trying for loot and not to push the classic Laloon 50% strat. I haven't been in champions+ since the update but I'll head up there soon since farming is unbearable for me at the moment, there's just nothing to attack and it takes far too long to find a decent base. I never lose DE or a lot of resources so my gains are more but it's just so slow. Anyways, as I said, if you receive a lot air attacks, then keep em to air/ground. Otherwise it would be much better served on ground. If I recall even my LaLoon defenses had my Xbows to ground and it still defended amazingly.

Best of luck!