Thread: Hayday deletes train tasks while you are finishing them

Fresh Spawn

Hayday deletes train tasks while you are finishing them

This same problem happened to me a few weeks ago, and hayday people said i must have deleted the task. the last derby another person in my neighborhood had the same problem. And now i have had 2 train tasks in less than 6 hours that have deleted themselves again. This is a big problem as you lose everything you did, you can no longer win a derby, and hayday people seem to think they dont have any problem. For this reason i doubt that i will be playing hayday anymore. Too bad that i lose $140 on the diamonds bought for the neighborhoods i am in. This game os no longer any fun to play when ♥♥♥♥ like this happens. I wonder if anyone even looks into the problems until too many people complain about it. So, i think this is goodbye hayday, good luck with your crappy game.
    SRX660

Millennial Club
    The game is much more than just the Derby, if you don't like it just ignore it.
    Started playing 27 September 2014
    #CYC0LGPY
    IT'S A GAME " an activity that one engages in for amusement.
    Survived the Scorched Earth challenge 2018.

( Not really a fair comment in this particular case, I would have thought. )

Losing tasks repeatedly to a bug or glitch is not acceptable in my opinion. I don't know what has happened in this case, it sounds very frustrating whether it is human error or glitch. If it were me, I'd persist a little more, trying to be patient and calm, to try to ask support for further help on this.

If it is a glitch, it will benefit everyone to fix it. If it is human error, at least you might find out where the mistake is happening!

Enable diamond confirmation in settings --- but beware: it only works in some places!

​Hay Day is Zen

Quote Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
    The game is much more than just the Derby, if you don't like it just ignore it.
    Looks like you haven't read his post carefully enough. If you lose your hard work by a glitch/bug then it can be pretty frustrating.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahri View Post
    Looks like you haven't read his post carefully enough. If you lose your hard work by a glitch/bug then it can be pretty frustrating.
    The 'hard work' has been rewarded with coins, XP and town points as usual. I've never had a task delete itself. If I did I would be upset but I wouldn't be here saying that I was quitting the game because of it.
    Last edited by Connemara; November 5th, 2015 at 08:51 AM.
    Started playing 27 September 2014
    #CYC0LGPY
    IT'S A GAME " an activity that one engages in for amusement.
    Survived the Scorched Earth challenge 2018.

It would be silly not to report it as a bug if it is a bug. It is certainly a problem if your tasks disappear for whatever reason. I'm glad it would not affect you, but it would affect a lot of people if the game they played for fun was no longer fun. I might not leave the game on principle because of it but I might not want to play - amounts to the same thing.

Enable diamond confirmation in settings --- but beware: it only works in some places!

​Hay Day is Zen