Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Attack ended too soon : wall breakers only

Centennial Club

Attack ended too soon : wall breakers only

I had 135 wall breakers, clan troops, and a healing spell. Just for fun, I deployed all 135 wall breakers. I destroyed all the walls. Before I could deploy clan troops or use the spell, the attack ended (with over one minute left) but I still had clan troops and a spell.

did the attack end because I destroyed all the walls?

bug?

Cool. I'd love to recreate that one. Once you're out of troops, the game ends, but I didn't realize they didn't include clan reinforcements in that check. Of course, spells are out, even though you could still cast lightning.
    Clan Leader of The Bullies clan. "We need your gold more than you do."

Join the Clash of Clans community blog at COCBLOG.COM.

I do believe neither clan troops or spells in reserve keep the attack from ending. I too had once been in your situation, my troops got 49%, I had maybe one archer hit left to take out a building, and was going to just cast lightning to finish the building, and it ended on me too before I could cast. I don't remember if I had clan troops in that instance, but in others, they don't prevent the attack from stopping. If you know you need to use them, you need to deploy before your last regular troop dies.

I don't think it's a bug, but definitely worth adding as a suggestion for the future to factor clan/spells into the battle end..

Quote Originally Posted by twister View Post
    I don't think it's a bug, but definitely worth adding as a suggestion for the future to factor clan/spells into the battle end..
    Or at least tell people about it. I've added it to the tips thread.
    Last edited by mediapluck; October 11th, 2012 at 05:17 PM.
    Clan Leader of The Bullies clan. "We need your gold more than you do."

Join the Clash of Clans community blog at COCBLOG.COM.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by mediapluck View Post
    Or at least tell people about it. I've added it to the tips thread.
    I'll add it tomorrow. Cheers!

He who has not yet claimed his title dahimi's Avatar
    Why does the battle auto end? Why not just have it continue until 3 minutes is up or "End Battle" is clicked?