Thread: War Matchups are Garbage nice "Update"

War Matchups are Garbage nice "Update"

ONCE AGAIN Th11's are weighted super low and nothing has been fix seems worse since update.
    I'm a Max 10 with walls to finish constantly matched up with Max 11's heroes and all. I can 2 star some but makes if frustrating seeing these Matchups.

Sc says th10 and th11 less likely to find each other in multiplayer.. Which isn't true search them all the time. They need to do this on war ..

Quote Originally Posted by BHCOC View Post
    ONCE AGAIN Th11's are weighted super low and nothing has been fix seems worse since update.
    I'm a Max 10 with walls to finish constantly matched up with Max 11's heroes and all. I can 2 star some but makes if frustrating seeing these Matchups.

Sc says th10 and th11 less likely to find each other in multiplayer.. Which isn't true search them all the time. They need to do this on war ..

You are correct. It is still a nightmare. I initially wanted to stay a TH10 for a longer period, but I think it is an advantage to move on and to become a TH11. Otherwise in multiplayer I loose against Th11 and in cw I am matched with Th11 continously. So it is time to move on.
    TH10
    LV116
    Clan Leader