Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Crows - A TH9 DE Speciality / Edge Obstacle Spawning Base

Ep ep ep ep ep ep ep ep ep

Level: 90|Town Hall: 9 Pre-Bow|Clan: idc
    #gabneedsaupdate

v1.1 replaces the original

Changelog

- Improved wings to funnel high dps troops more effectively onto the GB. Closest building explanation in the op still applies

- Improved front core area where I noticed eq sometimes strayed and was in range of the storage. Very rare thing but why take chances.

- ST added to stop stray wallbreakers damaging the T junction

Quote Originally Posted by Orion328 View Post
    The core is anti-AQ, so it may stand a chance, but that's just my thoughts.
    Yes tbh I would skip this base even tho my aq is extremely high for th9, there's just too much hitpoints for her to go through and then try to defend herself against the core dps. There are much easier prey's out there however I will post more logs once I get them. This was relatively similar from yesterday with healers on aq at the end of the replay granted not enough healers.

Quote Originally Posted by pao9195 View Post
    How about air attacks like lalloons and golaloons?
    Golaloon is not a farming army so I cannot give you my opinions on it as I do not receive such hits at champs or masters 1. Loonian / Laloon will most likely path around the base and a few stray loons will be killed by core point defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion328 View Post
    Both of you should start releasing designs. It's always nice to read a full thread

@Afro ( Pho, only because it's the first time you're getting called that)

You won the cauldron spawning base rivalry, hands down.
    *Kind of angry*
    *takes notes on funneling ideas*
    *considers unfriending silly arrogant Afro*
    *Decides no*

You matched my design professionality, but now you have to match my rate of releasing

hahahhahahhahahhahahhaha!
    I doubt I will make anymore anytime soon xDDDD Especially at that rate xDDD

I surrenderrrrr....

Quote Originally Posted by Gub View Post
    Ep ep ep ep ep ep ep ep ep
    bb
    My TH9 DE Protection Base (Crows) : https://goo.gl/tMhFnK

Max TH11 : Co Leader - War Snipers 2.4

Forum Superstar
    You might want to note that the WB won't target the moat rendering those bombs useless, but other than that it's a flawless base. Love to low-key, casual style of the design, nice farming base debut
    Retired

Centennial Club
    Over there --> I'm the kid holding his iPad everywhere he goes
    Ugh... I'd love to try this base, but I would have to remove my only cauldron to date. If I get a second in a better spot, I'll come back to this base. It looks awesome btw, great job 😃👍🏼

Quote Originally Posted by DokuganR View Post
    You might want to note that the WB won't target the moat rendering those bombs useless, but other than that it's a flawless base. Love to low-key, casual style of the design, nice farming base debut
    Tyvm doku

Quote Originally Posted by M1shM1sh View Post
    Ugh... I'd love to try this base, but I would have to remove my only cauldron to date. If I get a second in a better spot, I'll come back to this base. It looks awesome btw, great job 😃👍🏼
    Aw that shuckkksss.. Hopefully you get one on the edge and can try it out !

Stuck in the Aperture Science's Enrichment Center

Great Scott!

It worked!

Haha thanks for the base. I might keep it on to help me fill out my perimeter.

Cheers!
    "Here are the test results: You are a horrible person.
    I'm serious, that's what it says: A horrible person.
    We weren't even testing for that."

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodi View Post
    That is the question tho...Can you figure it out!?
    Hmmm.... the base looks vaguely like the wings of a crow....... nah that's not it.

Hmmm...... I GOT IT!!!!!
    Exhibit A
    "To make something special, you just have to believe it's special"
    I'm going to assume that the name of the base is based upon the quote (because logic works like that )
    Exhibit B
    This anime series right here:

Basic plot of the anime: The characters enter the matrix and fight (using robots as battle avatars) in order to get bonuses in the real world.
    A + B
    Within the matrix, there exists what is known as "incarnation", where sheer willpower manifests itself as enhanced fighting ability, either through increased strength, better weapons, better defense etc. Basically what the quote points towards.
    Conclusion
    And who is the main character in Accel World?!

Silver Crow.

Checkmate.

(made this pic like 2 years ago, need a better one)

Banned
    Cons

Good Attackers

Oops

I've done my fair share of wrecking TH10 nemesis bases, so I'm hoping to see this base once in mm. Uc's 9lives shared a similar concept, but still failed as I knew how to funnel giants into core without jump. Haven't seen a TH9 DE base that can stop my 24 giant (26.4k hp!) + 37 AQ combo though, so don't feel discouraged

Good base against other TH9s, but against me who is expecting to hit infernos, sorry Btw, the core is very weak against freeze spell, one freeze + rage and half of it is gone. But that can't be helped, a TH10 core has 7k more hp simply because of infernos and extra xbow, which is not there in a TH9

All in all, good base vs unexpecting attackers or ill prepared ones. But a TH9 simply does not have the dps to deal with TH10 troops and heroes
    Last edited by SinOfDusk; October 29th, 2015 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stony View Post
    It worked!

Haha thanks for the base. I might keep it on to help me fill out my perimeter.

Cheers!
    No problem mate I'm glad it worked out for ya !

Quote Originally Posted by DerQuincy View Post
    Hmmm.... the base looks vaguely like the wings of a crow....... nah that's not it.

Hmmm...... I GOT IT!!!!!
    Exhibit A

I'm going to assume that the name of the base is based upon the quote (because logic works like that )
    Exhibit B
    This anime series right here:

Basic plot of the anime: The characters enter the matrix and fight (using robots as battle avatars) in order to get bonuses in the real world.
    A + B
    Within the matrix, there exists what is known as "incarnation", where sheer willpower manifests itself as enhanced fighting ability, either through increased strength, better weapons, better defense etc. Basically what the quote points towards.
    Conclusion
    And who is the main character in Accel World?!

Silver Crow.

Checkmate.
    Nah the quote is from kung fu panda when he realizes the truth about dragon scroll on what oogway meant. Crows is is something else tho

Quote Originally Posted by SinOfDusk View Post

Oops

I've done my fair share of wrecking TH10 nemesis bases, so I'm hoping to see this base once in mm. Uc's 9lives shared a similar concept, but still failed as I knew how to funnel giants into core without jump. Haven't seen a TH9 DE base that can stop my 24 giant (26.4k hp!) + 37 AQ combo though, so don't feel discouraged

Good base against other TH9s, but against me who is expecting to hit infernos, sorry Btw, the core is very weak against freeze spell, one freeze + rage and half of it is gone. But that can't be helped, a TH10 core has 7k more hp simply because of infernos and extra xbow, which is not there in a TH9

All in all, good base vs unexpecting attackers or ill prepared ones. But a TH9 simply does not have the dps to deal with TH10 troops and heroes
    Nah I won't feel discouraged I never do. Offense is meant to overpower defense however I am heading to Titans to test this base out there (Just broke my personal best at champs+)

That army will 100% most th9's but I would love for you to attack it as well actually. Better attackers allow better tweaks

Nah the quote is from kung fu panda when he realizes the truth about dragon scroll on what oogway meant. Crows is is something else tho
    Lol, that was my best theory

(made this pic like 2 years ago, need a better one)