Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: ClashCon 2015 Clan War Tournament Rules

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1

ClashCon 2015 Clan War Tournament Rules

ClashCon 2015 Clan War tournament

Tournament wars will be played on Supercellís developer devices using a special version of Clan Wars thatís separate from the live game. Villages are pre-made by Supercell and all players will have 2 hours to create their war layouts. War layouts canít be changed after this time. Wars will be significantly faster than in real game: wars last about 30 minutes. Clans have to attack in a specific order determined by Supercell and all clans have the same strength villages:

Village strengths
    Max TH10
    Mid TH10
    Low TH10
    Max TH9
    Max TH9

Players will have max troop levels for their Town Hall and pre-chosen Hero levels.

Attacking order
    Both clans attack simultaneously in waves 1-4. Players are free to choose who attacks who, but attackers must announce their target to their designated Supercell representative before they attack. During each wave, all players must attack at the same time, so each player must choose a different target. All players must attack one time before second attacks are allowed.

Tournament bracket
    Tournament opponents have been decided by Supercell. Asian clans play first due to time zone differences (so Asian audiences can see their clans on the ClashCon livestream).

*Wild Card is a clan formed at ClashCon, where attendees can win a chance to play in the tournament.

This is a single-elimination Tournament. The winner of each war will continue to semifinals or to the final. Only one war will be played at a time in the order specified above.

Each clan has their own Supercell representative who will be with the clan during rehearsals and at the tournament. The Supercell representative will make sure that everything goes smoothly and everyone knows where they need to be and when. Chinese, Japanese and Korean clans will also have a translator.

Steve / Supercell
    Brand Marketing

Stop what you're doing and read these now:
    http://forum.supercell.net/forumdisp.../8-Forum-Rules

Banned
    Oh i'm the first one to reply.

Does this mean that some ClashCon visitors get to take part in this as a wildcard clan? You lucky clashers
    Last edited by TheGneissRock; October 24th, 2015 at 07:27 AM.

Reddit Omega

Hope I can be in wildcard team :D

Come on clash cons

If we will have a clashcon 2 in the future, I would support the idea of inviting a few of the more popular and successful war clans, such as Clashheads, Onehive, WHF, ...

The last war tourney seemed to be far below the standards where the above mentioned clans play.
    Clan: Hot shots! (tag: #CJ90VG2)
    Join us to if you look for a clan using 3 star war strategies!

http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...02#post7578002

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by louisspawn View Post
    If we will have a clashcon 2 in the future, I would support the idea of inviting a few of the more popular and successful war clans, such as Clashheads, Onehive, WHF, ...

The last war tourney seemed to be far below the standards where the above mentioned clans play.
    Can some of those teams be successful with vanilla COC? Some of those teams you mention kind of play a different version of COC that isn't exactly standard ...
    Completely maxed th10+ | 2B GG | 7.8m HH | 4753 cups
    Our recruitment thread
    Quote Originally Posted by cnaf
    And as for those convinced that silence is the best approach - that's silly. Players find out about this from YT, other forums, the web, social media...not on the official Clash forum. Keeping quiet here only promotes the image that it's OK.

Pro Member
    The chinese teams have bunch of players from MKMA and China Rush. the top two 'elite' chinese clans.

Forum All-Star
    Yeah, I saw that from last tourney (Korea tourney). I said SOME, not ALL. I saw one 3 star against an early th10, no perfect wars. Things are kind of different when they can't illegal methods ...
    Last edited by Johnnysks; October 24th, 2015 at 02:09 PM.
    Completely maxed th10+ | 2B GG | 7.8m HH | 4753 cups
    Our recruitment thread
    Quote Originally Posted by cnaf
    And as for those convinced that silence is the best approach - that's silly. Players find out about this from YT, other forums, the web, social media...not on the official Clash forum. Keeping quiet here only promotes the image that it's OK.

Trainee

Wink nice topic , but :

earning wildcard is based on diversity ?

let us know more dude.

RGDS

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by louisspawn View Post

Those clans you mentioned are successful based on what? Either you are so behind time or really an ignorant/ and in denial fan boy. What you saw in the war tourney is what you get from the actual best players in the world. Lets just say what you saw in YouTube video or stream from those clans are not ''real'' battles.