6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes (Post Why)

4 66.67%
  • No (Post Why)

0 0%
  • Needs Work (Post Why)

2 33.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Push Back Projectiles with the FLAMEingo.

Really great idea! But the mighty inferno would be quite useless in an attack with flameingos so how about infernos AND xbows deal half of damage if their projectiles were hitten by a flame wall?

Townhall 9 lvl 112 (Warning: Too lazy to update my profile)

Quote Originally Posted by RedRoom9 View Post
    I'm sry but this comment has nothing to do with this idea but I need feedback on my idea so if anyone does see my idea plz give me feedback.

Here is my feedback for this idea love it really good idea solid details good Description nice warning too
    Glad you like the idea. However, just a heads up, it's against forum rules to advertise your ideas in other threads. If you want more attention, put links in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by pixlon View Post
    Really great idea! But the mighty inferno would be quite useless in an attack with flameingos so how about infernos AND xbows deal half of damage if their projectiles were hitten by a flame wall?
    I added in the inferno now doing half damage. Still thinking about having ground X-bow's get the half damage also.
    My best threads: The Overseer, Flying Shark,Shockwave Spell, Empusa, FLAMEingo
    Quote Originally Posted by raidingisfun View Post
    Be careful, soon they are going to start charging for pointless threads on the forums too. A lot of you are going to be broke!

Quote Originally Posted by Theking8133 View Post
    I added in the inferno now doing half damage. Still thinking about having ground X-bow's get the half damage also.
    Maybe ground and air bows half damage? But a bit less damage maybe
    I just wanted to say this idea is really great. I fully support this, the troop is a lot more unique than most of the ideas here ( even the most popular ones ).
    So I hope the thread gets more and more attention! Good luck
    Last edited by pixlon; October 21st, 2015 at 08:38 PM.

Maybe ground and air bows half damage? But a bit less damage maybe
    I just wanted to say this idea is really great. I fully support this, the troop is a lot more unique than most of the ideas here ( even the most popular ones ).
    So I hope the thread gets more and more attention! Good luck
    Glad you like it. Rigth now, I think I'm going to keep it at 100% damage to air X-bow's, and the Ground set ones still can't get through the walls.
    Be careful, soon they are going to start charging for pointless threads on the forums too. A lot of you are going to be broke!

Could look like this, but more fiery https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...ddrXs1lXoRjj0Z haha

Could look like this, but more fiery https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...ddrXs1lXoRjj0Z haha
    LOL! That would be hilarious. I would love if someone could make something like that.
    Last edited by Theking8133; October 23rd, 2015 at 06:32 PM.