Thread: Kewper's Discount Farm!

Thumbs Up Kewper's Discount Farm!

Hello there! Have you taken a look at that handy newspaper recently? You'll notice that everything there is WAY overpriced. And quite frankly, I've found it quite silly. Which is why I've decided to devote my farm to selling goods at extremely LOW prices! 10 pieces of hardware as low as 150 gold, 10 wheat as low so 5 gold, 10 milk jugs as low as 50 gold...... I think you get the point; really low prices. And from time to time, I'll put on sales, and lower prices EVEN MORE. So add MrKewper on gamecenter and like/follow Kewper's Discount Farm to stay close to inexpensive goods! Make sure to mention my farm name in your gamecenter request please, or your request won't be accepted.

PLEASE NOTE: Goods being sold will come in waves. Once everything is sold out, I will need some time to grow/make items again, so check back every once in awhile. Thankyou!
    Last edited by MrDiscountKewper; January 1st, 2013 at 05:47 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    do you have a nail and screw i could buy or trade with you please?

Please post your game center ID on this thread here.

To anyone who's reading this thread, please kindly SEARCH the forum before creating another new thread. Thank you!
    - Please do NOT add me anymore in Game Center! I'm not accepting new friend anymore. Thank you!
    - Thanks to the 2 epic failed updates! I'm now on my way to quitting mode and already moving on to another new game.

Quote Originally Posted by lwilde26 View Post
    do you have a nail and screw i could buy or trade with you please?
    Sure do. Let me know when you'll be on to ensure that you get them

I would suggest you create a signature with your GC name & level. I help out over on the captain 3 thread & my neighbor list is quite long. The level helps find you easier. And since I do help out there, my barn is always full, help with expansion items would be most appreciated.
    GC: Cimarron77 | Level: 85 |

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron77 View Post
    I would suggest you create a signature with your GC name & level. I help out over on the captain 3 thread & my neighbor list is quite long. The level helps find you easier. And since I do help out there, my barn is always full, help with expansion items would be most appreciated.
    Hmm.... I'll check that out. Maybe I'll just move over there and close up here.....? Who knows.