Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Shield Timer not in sync

Fresh Spawn

Exclamation Shield Timer not in sync

Don't know if anyone else has noticed but the shield timers run down faster then other timers for builds or upgrades. For example, I purchased a 1 day shield and started a build which was also 1 day at the same time but the shield time ended 4 minutes before the builds. Seen this on all timers compare to shield also.

Centennial Club
    yea it is a bug that no one at SuperCell wants to admit. Truth be told, it only bugs out when you are not logged in. You can lose up to 4 minutes an hour from what I have witnessed. I tracked one logging in and out over a whole day and found up to 4 and hour is lost.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by griffey View Post
    yea it is a bug that no one at SuperCell wants to admit. Truth be told, it only bugs out when you are not logged in. You can lose up to 4 minutes an hour from what I have witnessed. I tracked one logging in and out over a whole day and found up to 4 and hour is lost.
    So far we haven't been able to reproduce it. If you find out more about the bug, as in what kind of situations it happens (as it doesn't happen everytime), please let us know. The first step in fixing bug is to reproduce the bugs. Before we are able to reproduce it, we can't start fixing it.

Centennial Club
    through my testing it did not appear to be an issue while logged in. Upon logging out and re-logging in it would be out of sync. It may have something to do with the temporary DC shield? Or possibly logging in. This also can be illustrated by the server sending a complete message but the building is still not done.

Centennial Club
    the next time I experience this I can gather screen shots and time stamps. Unfortunatly I am not able to tell what is happening serverside during that time.

Shield and cannon upgrade out of sync!

Can't reproduce it, I'm sorry I don't believe, you and I am a very trusting person!. A lot of people have been experiencing this problem! And you can't reproduce it. Look up your game logs or something, you can do it for a loot contest!. I started to upgrade two cannons that take two days, I soon AFTER put a shield up. NOW with 6 hours to go the shield is going to run out BEFORE the cannons by approx 20 MINUTES. So I have to get up at 2am to nurse my cannons before I get attacked. NOT GOOD ENOUGH! FIX IT! We've had enough of your LAME excuse, Get some geeks that KNOW what they are DOING. Instead of the HACKS you got working there now. NOT HAPPY SuperCell

Quick reality check!

Its a game that people play for fun. Woweee your shieled runs out, something is destroyed, guess what!?!?!?
    It rebuilds mysteriously when you log in and no one in real life is harmed!

Get a grip of yourselves!

Quote Originally Posted by CoupeSe View Post
    Quick reality check!

Its a game that people play for fun. Woweee your shieled runs out, something is destroyed, guess what!?!?!?
    It rebuilds mysteriously when you log in and no one in real life is harmed!

Get a grip of yourselves!
    Got nothing constructive to say ,, get a grip on yourself,, oh you already have,, you can let go now,,can't you???