Thread: Persian language

Persian language

Hi,
    Is this possible you're games support persian language?

Millennial Club
    Please do not create new topics about the ideas listed below!

Miscellaneous:
    4. Add new languages to the game: Every country desires to have their language added into the game, to make it easier for their players to understand the game and play it better, BUT adding every language is unfortunately not possible. It takes a lot of time, preparations, translations to add a new language to the system. It is almost certain that more languages will be added in the future, but there are no promises made towards which or when. Also, talking about them or suggesting them to SuperCell is of no use because unfortunately, they do not count on the suggestions when it comes to which language comes next!
    Last edited by andrewchang; October 4th, 2015 at 05:44 PM.
    Clash Retired TH7, Level 62, 1300+ Trophies Royale Level 8, ??? Wins, 2000+ Trophies
    For my next invention, a hidden defense that pops out of the ground and starts shooting heavy iron balls at people. Do NOT call it a cannon! It's an iron ball launcher!
    Then can I retrain them into Archer towers.....? They just snooze all damn day....
    Not sure about all wallbreakers, they might die too quickly... I would add a few healers.