Page 50 of 73 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: CLASH OF THE FARMING CLANS (Trophy League)

Congrats to Farm United to be the first clan in the competition to break top 100

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroLee View Post
    Sammy are you claiming you farmed nonstop on that base? Seems like you farmed your pumps.

Kidding

Haha i made the mistake very early on before told otherwise of maxing all my pumps and mines at every th i went to. I know i know silly woman lol

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by billwinkiesbear View Post
    Maybe he did not mean to do it... And was just experimenting with the user interface... Maybe its as crappy and mind boggling as the PEKKA AI...

SERIOUSLY THOUGH ♥♥♥... I expect Rey to deal with this internally and remove the player
    If ive learned anything from this push its that the AI of pekkas is the absolute worst. Its bordering on embarrassing to the coders some of the things they do. Mind boggling!!
    Andrew, Level 112, Greyjoy_Reborn.

Uumm pekkas

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewJ View Post
    If ive learned anything from this push its that the AI of pekkas is the absolute worst. Its bordering on embarrassing to the coders some of the things they do. Mind boggling!!

I love the way you drop them near a hole to go in then they turn round and attack a builders hut in the corner,then to rub it in they walk round the outside of the base killing mines an pumps an barracks as your wizards an archers get some smack down on them.yeah think those bad lads could do with a minor tweak to their AI.
    Badboybubbie //level 124//Allies @ War //Only a doofus could get his name wrong on sign up..

Quote Originally Posted by badnoybubbie View Post
    I love the way you drop them near a hole to go in then they turn round and attack a builders hut in the corner,then to rub it in they walk round the outside of the base killing mines an pumps an barracks as your wizards an archers get some smack down on them.yeah think those bad lads could do with a minor tweak to their AI.
    Wish i could be bothered to learn how to,record attacks but im lazy...

in an attack last night some dude spotted a spawn area which i had inadvertently left... Anyway he dropped some troops and they got fried, so he dropped a freeze spell followed by a pekka.. The pekka started smashing it way to the outside of my base, anyway he had already deployed a shed load of troops on said spawn area before he realised what she was doing, they went through the wall the Pekka had just bust through... Was very funny i just imagine him throwing his device across the room cursing the world.. he lost btw.

GREYJOY till i die | Greyjoy_Reapers (#2Y8P8QRU) Where The WAR really happens!
    Lvl 10 Wall status : ALL LAVA BABY!
    Click the signature to learn more about Greyjoy

Yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by billwinkiesbear View Post
    Wish i could be bothered to learn how to,record attacks but im lazy...

in an attack last night some dude spotted a spawn area which i had inadvertently left... Anyway he dropped some troops and they got fried, so he dropped a freeze spell followed by a pekka.. The pekka started smashing it way to the outside of my base, anyway he had already deployed a shed load of troops on said spawn area before he realised what she was doing, they went through the wall the Pekka had just bust through... Was very funny i just imagine him throwing his device across the room cursing the world.. he lost btw.
    It is a killer when they go wrong way,and you end up with a 49%.The triple xbows an two burning rings are to much now.I dont have freeze spell and it is killing me.I aint the best at high lvl attack because i farm an never need tough troops.So struggling to master those an get a correct set up of troops that doesn't take forever is a pain in the ♥♥♥.
    Badboybubbie //level 124//Allies @ War //Only a doofus could get his name wrong on sign up..

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewJ View Post
    Pekka attacks the closest thing.

I know its stupid.

What the hell?

That is it, wow- amazing, you all realize the forum community and SC is watching this right? I'm embarrassed for many of you. You will all have to wait until I can get ahold of another mod and we can decide where to go from here, Daddy's last warning was pretty clear.
    Last edited by Kendra1168; July 12th, 2013 at 06:53 PM.

“Just because I'm on a different path doesn't mean I'm lost.”

OK So it's open again.

I and the other mods have better things to do with our time than to clean up the mess some people on here seem to be intent to cause so we have discussed this situation.

This thread is here to discuss the competition and that has to be done within the rules of the forum.

To be absolutely clear, if anyone would like to break the forum rules then your post will result in a week ban. Our decision is final on that.

You know the rules I posted them back there the other day.

There is the line, let's move on from this.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Last edited by Daddy; July 12th, 2013 at 06:05 PM.
    Now retired from YouTube, feel free to say hi I always like a good chat
    I still run my twitter account it's @daddy_clash (although I rarely tweet)

Ugh, I am finally breaking out of the range I had been stuck in for two days, but I'm starting to slowly bleed elixir. Good news is that I will still have enough to finish the competition.

Anyone having elixir woes yet? If so, how high are you?

|Trophy Offer Formulas Discovered!|
    ^Now with a handy table linking offers and cup differences^

RIP Smash Land