Page 36 of 73 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: CLASH OF THE FARMING CLANS (Trophy League)

Quote Originally Posted by Djemerson13 View Post
    I bet for Exploitation, a ton of us are 2400-2550 and havent even started using GoWiPe. Just giants and wizards.
    Best of luck to both clans. Personally, I would love to see any farming clan break the Top 50 mark, even the Top 10, but I think thats far fetched.

Roaming the CoC lands for them bountiful bases
    Proud member of the Crucible Family!
    Come join us here! Crucible and Crucible II
    Check out our Clan Website! Clan Info and More!

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilman1234 View Post
    I bet you finished your first bag of popcorn already.
    This thread is/was so much more entertaining than the actual trophy push. Its been great fun to read, despite occasionally getting out of hand. It would be boring if everyone got along. Its meant to be clash of clans. Not friendship and hugs of clans.

Its such a shame SC couldn't get involved and initiate some sort of reward scenario. That would make it even better!!
    Andrew, Level 112, Greyjoy_Reborn.

Quote Originally Posted by ethanUNC View Post
    It is "past matters?" They violate OFFICIAL rules WHILE concurrently snitching on people to get them disqualified? They sank Trophy Farmers for violating a suggestion. I want to see some justice here given that they didn't just violate a suggestion, but an official rule--perhaps the most important one.
    Dont you think this thread has had enough of being closed because of cleaning?

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewJ View Post
    This thread is/was so much more entertaining than the actual trophy push. Its been great fun to read, despite occasionally getting out of hand. It would be boring if everyone got along. Its meant to be clash of clans. Not friendship and hugs of clans.

Its such a shame SC couldn't get involved and initiate some sort of reward scenario. That would make it even better!!
    I guess youre right. It wouldve have been even more fun if we could only attack members from the other clans participating during the push. Imagine that

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilman1234 View Post
    I guess youre right. It wouldve have been even more fun if we could only attack members from the other clans participating during the push. Imagine that
    And this is why people have been begging for an actual clashing of clans element to the game for months. Would have been absolutely tremendous!!
    Andrew, Level 112, Greyjoy_Reborn.

And this is why people have been begging for an actual clashing of clans element to the game for months. Would have been absolutely tremendous!!
    Well if this competition is a success by the end of the week, it could convince SC to introduce it ASAP. Lets hope so

Centennial Club
    Yea im pleased its in the pipe lines as a maybe !! Would be interesting to see how its all planned out

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrese View Post
    I'm just a spectator in this competition, but the constant S*** talk between clans is what keeps me glued to the competition and this thread. I'm sure i'm not the only one who feels this way
    We are here to entertain! Feel free to grab another popcorn

nice to see Daddy's taking over. Imma talk to Dan and Moe and see if they can ask Daddy to be impartial
    Last edited by Choqiees; July 10th, 2013 at 09:46 PM.

We can only hope! Would really add an awesome twist to the gameplay!!
    IGN: GioacchinoC
    Lvl 107
    Currently: Coasting at TH9.

Banned
    Q: Can i use Gems during the push?
    A: NO, This is a fundamental corner stone of the Competetion and anyone found using GEMS will be removed from the League