Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Derby has become about trashing tasks rather than completing tasks

Derby has become about trashing tasks rather than completing tasks

I was enjoying the derby aspect of the game. However, I now spend more time trashing tasks than working on tasks. I am professional level and I consistently get tasks that are 100 points or below. You can't play at this level with such low tasks. By the time I finally get tasks that are 320 points or even close to 320 points, it is the end of the week and I basically have to play nonstop to complete derby tasks. Competition is fun but this is not fair or fun. The derby should be about completing tasks not trashing tasks. If this can't be adjusted, then how about a derby task worth 320 points for trashing tasks? That would be more fun than the current situation. 👍. By the way, I would appreciate not having a lot of comments telling me that if I don't like the way things are, then I should just relax and not play the derby. The derby is now part of the Hay Day game and they have created the competition as part of the game. I want to be able to play the game as it is created. I would just appreciate some common sense in the derby task distribution system. Also, I would like to see more 320 point tasks that are not boats. The derby is supposed to be about tasks that you do all the time while playing the game. Boats are just one small portion of the game, but they seem to be the largest portion of 320 point tasks. A response to this post from someone at Super Cell would be appreciated. 😀

Boat tasks appear more frequently because there are only 6 types of boat tasks available to spawn (1 boat task, 2 boats task and so on till the 6 boat task). where as other types of tasks have way more options than 6.

320 point boat tasks specifically

Quote Originally Posted by Charlymagno View Post
    Boat tasks appear more frequently because there are only 6 types of boat tasks available to spawn (1 boat task, 2 boats task and so on till the 6 boat task). where as other types of tasks have way more options than 6.
    I referred specifically to the preponderance of 320 point boat tasks versus any other type of 320 point task. Not to the frequency of boat tasks.

Same here Roses1, who wants to spend all their time trashing tasks? What is the point of it, its just silly and a waste of time. The derby sucks.

Well I thought we were the only ones

I just posted our neighborhood frustrations on another post ..then saw yours ...we too very active ...professional league at the moment ...but unlike you in this derby ...and trust me we've been trashing ...seems like that all we do ...no 320's task ...none ...for a group of 30 players ...almost everyone usally doing task over 300 .....nothing happening ...every task is under 100 ... Only five 320 task popped up this entire derby all boats ...I personally did three of them ....I'm so darn frustrated .looks like we will have to play this league over ...no way we can keep up .... I'm a level 109 ....very active ...and loosing my love for this game ....

I am starting to feel the same. I stay up until the derby starts hoping to snag a 300+ task before I go to bed, right at the beginning. I'm getting tired of trashing tasks all day, with no luck.

It takes me a whole day to find something worthwhile. Competitive players will want to select higher tasks. I am not going to spend diamonds to speed it up, it doesn't even help and is a waste of money. I've sped up tasks only to get a task pop up for 100 something points.... No thanks.

Farm Level 155
    Daily Player/Trades

My derby tasks this derby:
    2-320 boat tasks
    320 for 32 trucks
    Two 307 for 22 visitors
    314 for 96 ores.
    1888 total points, we are at the 6 free task league.

We have 20 members, one opted out and we average 300 average per task per person except for one member who did 6 for 768 total points. One person did 1, 2, 3, and 4 tasks so far. 6 have done 5 of 6 tasks. 6 have completed 6 but one is working a 7th task and two completed 7 tasks. We are a global English speaking group so we can, literally, trash tasks 24/7 but find enough 300-320 point tasks for all of these tasks we do.

tasks

Hi how are you able to trash so many tasks? When I tried trashing one in the hope of getting something with more than 90 points it took one of my tasks off me leaving me one short. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by freedom99purple View Post
    Hi how are you able to trash so many tasks? When I tried trashing one in the hope of getting something with more than 90 points it took one of my tasks off me leaving me one short. Thank you
    Hi, and welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry to hear you lost a task. Are you a Leader, Co-leader or Elder? Only they can trash tasks for the neighbourhood.

If you are, tap on a task that you want to get rid of, and make sure that task shows in your task window BEFORE you tap the trash can. You will get a confirmation screen. If you read that it will help; you get different messages depending on whether you are trashing your own task or an untaken one.

Hope this helps!

Oooh! I just hit centennial club!
    Last edited by Cowslips; October 4th, 2015 at 06:58 AM.

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!

trash tasks

Thank you so much from your reply.
    No I'm not any of those I just read people saying they had trash lots of tasks and I added the average points we had on the board in our derby and knew there was no way we could score anywhere near the leaders even if we all did 6 tasks which was the max with diamonds.
    So I think we need to ask the leaders to trash them instead of waiting 3 days for someone to take a low point task.

Thank you again