Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Derby has become about trashing tasks rather than completing tasks

I agree, that is all I do, all day long. Trash. Trash. Trash. Trash. This derby has been a miserable frustrating debacle.

Centennial Club
    Same complaint here. I spent all day trashing tasks the other day because I am looking for harvesting tasks that can be done within a few hours and worth 300+ points. By the end of the day, I only managed to do one task.

Unfortunately, I'm in a neighborhood where the leader doesn't like too many tasks to be trashed at a time, so I can only delete 3 or 4 at a time which just makes it take longer.

*delete tasks*
    *wait 30 minutes*
    *get more tasks I can't do*
    *repeat process*

I'm thinking of just leaving the neighborhood I'm in and just creating my own 1-person neighborhood. My only concern is that the rewards/prizes may not be as good with just 1 person.

I agree with you I too am frustrated with trashing tasks, waste of time

Quote Originally Posted by Roses1 View Post
    I was enjoying the derby aspect of the game. However, I now spend more time trashing tasks than working on tasks. I am professional level and I consistently get tasks that are 100 points or below. You can't play at this level with such low tasks. By the time I finally get tasks that are 320 points or even close to 320 points, it is the end of the week and I basically have to play nonstop to complete derby tasks. Competition is fun but this is not fair or fun. The derby should be about completing tasks not trashing tasks. If this can't be adjusted, then how about a derby task worth 320 points for trashing tasks? That would be more fun than the current situation. 👍. By the way, I would appreciate not having a lot of comments telling me that if I don't like the way things are, then I should just relax and not play the derby. The derby is now part of the Hay Day game and they have created the competition as part of the game. I want to be able to play the game as it is created. I would just appreciate some common sense in the derby task distribution system. Also, I would like to see more 320 point tasks that are not boats. The derby is supposed to be about tasks that you do all the time while playing the game. Boats are just one small portion of the game, but they seem to be the largest portion of 320 point tasks. A response to this post from someone at Super Cell would be appreciated. 😀
    I agree with you, I spent long nights just trashing tasks, so my neighbors would have better choices when they woke up. It is rather miserable, makes me want to opt out. And I agree as well that most 320 tasks are boats, even at the last minute, which is not doable except to spend diamonds to finish.

I agree Roses1

I referred specifically to the preponderance of 320 point boat tasks versus any other type of 320 point task. Not to the frequency of boat tasks.
    I agree with you Roses1

I agree with you

Quote Originally Posted by admittingpie View Post
    I just posted our neighborhood frustrations on another post ..then saw yours ...we too very active ...professional league at the moment ...but unlike you in this derby ...and trust me we've been trashing ...seems like that all we do ...no 320's task ...none ...for a group of 30 players ...almost everyone usally doing task over 300 .....nothing happening ...every task is under 100 ... Only five 320 task popped up this entire derby all boats ...I personally did three of them ....I'm so darn frustrated .looks like we will have to play this league over ...no way we can keep up .... I'm a level 109 ....very active ...and loosing my love for this game ....
    Feelings are mutual, I want to not play anymore also, because the same issues

I agree

I was enjoying the derby aspect of the game. However, I now spend more time trashing tasks than working on tasks. I am professional level and I consistently get tasks that are 100 points or below. You can't play at this level with such low tasks. By the time I finally get tasks that are 320 points or even close to 320 points, it is the end of the week and I basically have to play nonstop to complete derby tasks. Competition is fun but this is not fair or fun. The derby should be about completing tasks not trashing tasks. If this can't be adjusted, then how about a derby task worth 320 points for trashing tasks? That would be more fun than the current situation. 👍. By the way, I would appreciate not having a lot of comments telling me that if I don't like the way things are, then I should just relax and not play the derby. The derby is now part of the Hay Day game and they have created the competition as part of the game. I want to be able to play the game as it is created. I would just appreciate some common sense in the derby task distribution system. Also, I would like to see more 320 point tasks that are not boats. The derby is supposed to be about tasks that you do all the time while playing the game. Boats are just one small portion of the game, but they seem to be the largest portion of 320 point tasks. A response to this post from someone at Super Cell would be appreciated. 😀
    It has made it not fun at all, all the trashing is very unpleasant. And to just have boats and goats is miserable. I don't want to play anymore.

Centennial Club

Time to take a break

My group will be opting out of the next Derby. The higher leagues are going to become full of groups that use loads of diamonds to ensure they get in the first three.

Now I could understand them paying out for all those diamonds if there was a huge cash prize for getting in the first three but is it really worth paying so much just to get deeds, mallets, etc as a prize? I don't think so.

Since we are in the Professional league and can already see both last week and this week that some of the competition are obviously using diamonds to try to get higher point tasks by speeding up the refreshing of tasks we feel that it's just not worth taking part since doing the tasks does require a lot of hours playing to achieve just the horseshoe prizes and when you can see that others are paying for success it does demoralise you.

So next week we will just be farming, joining in with whatever event comes up and getting back to the enjoyable part of the game. If we find that we really enjoy the more relaxed gameplay we will probably opt out of the following week too. We know we will drop down the leagues, but if that's what it takes to enjoy the game again then that's ok.

I'm in a professional league also andi have same problem with higher tasks. I keep trashing low points and mostly its just boat task will a appear which it takes long time to finished it unless u used diamonds. While other neighborhood completed their tasks just in one day.

Fresh Spawn

Thumbs up Derby is not fun anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Haras View Post
    Same here Roses1, who wants to spend all their time trashing tasks? What is the point of it, its just silly and a waste of time. The derby sucks.
    Derby has become a boat race. Only people uses diamonds to speed up the boats can win. Money driven hayday😡😡😡

Angry

I'm starting to believe supercell wants us to get frustrated to see how many players will quit this game, obviously they aren't listening to us. We complain and ask week after week yet it's going on deaf ears.
    tasks should be in accordance to your level in the derby as no one in either professional or expert level will do a task for less then 305 min.
    im honestly thinking of pulling out my group (in expert level) as all we do is trash trash trash, it's no longer fun or challenging due to the lack of response from supercell

new concept for derby : how many tasks can you trash in a week, winner gets a screw or a nail for their efforts