Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wrongly deleted derby task

Fresh Spawn

Wrongly deleted derby task

Please back me my deleted task! I wrongly deleted my active task to refresh for get highest point of task! Please please please back my deleted task! Please back me asap!!! 😭😭😭😭😭

Move the button!

Quote Originally Posted by opalsazzad View Post
    Please back me my deleted task! I wrongly deleted my active task to refresh for get highest point of task! Please please please back my deleted task! Please back me asap!!! 😭😭😭😭😭
    Encourage Supercell to move the button to the right side of the screen! Check my proposed solution here: http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...21#post5854141
    feel free to add me!
    gc: zeneticanna | level 90 | kik: zeneticanna | fb available upon request
    help make it harder to delete your own derby task!:
    goo.gl/7UjDUP

Quote Originally Posted by opalsazzad View Post
    W
    ive had three newly completed tasks disappear. SC won't respond to my email!

They changed it and now it's easier than ever to delete your task while refreshing. I frankly am ready to quit. I spend a lot of money for my team and sc has ruined the fun. I want my task back as well!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Iggychic View Post
    They changed it and now it's easier than ever to delete your task while refreshing. I frankly am ready to quit. I spend a lot of money for my team and sc has ruined the fun. I want my task back as well!!!!
    Mine disappeared when I was not playing!

Does anyone have an email for SC?

support just sent me their form reply,lol,lol, lol. Big joke! And nothing about returning my diamonds!

I asked for my 800 diamonds spent so far this Derby because it's now a waste. No reply lol

I asked for my 800 diamonds spent so far this Derby because it's now a waste. No reply lol
    Yeah, it takes them awhile...

Hey, you wouldn't be one of those crazy diamond users everyone seems to be complaining about that they seem to imply that it's not fair, are you? 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I am of the opinion that diamond usage in any form or fashion a player wishes is fine and you should not be penalized, demonized or anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by godzsogood View Post
    Yeah, it takes them awhile...

Hey, you wouldn't be one of those crazy diamond users everyone seems to be complaining about that they seem to imply that it's not fair, are you? 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I am of the opinion that diamond usage in any form or fashion a player wishes is fine and you should not be penalized, demonized or anything like that.
    I concur! I use a lot of diamonds, I always purchase the large bundle when there's a sale! I've been playing since HD began. Some days more than others.
    it appears some lower level payers have anger issues bc they are not as high as doe of us.
    but, when I lived my way to the top, we didn't have help with boats or any other help.
    To get past level 100 takes diamonds! Large barn/silo, all production slots open, etc. w/o diamond usage, I wdnt e near level 190!

Nonreply either! I bought 4000 yesterday,used a smart amount on derby only to have near completed tasks disappear.
    support is useless!