Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: level 88 derby oriented player

level 88 derby oriented player

Hi, I'm looking to get into a derby oriented neighbourhood - reached level 3 derby until I was kicked out of a hood because they were not sure I would continue even though I am and they expected us to spend diamonds (which I don't have an issue with) even if we were significantly ahead and it wasn't possible for another hood to take our number 1 spot

From Australia not that that should make a difference

Help out all neighbours where I can and trade/sell expansion material

Need hood before next derby please!! Which is in about an hour!!
    Last edited by sarahkhan14; September 29th, 2015 at 06:50 AM.

Hi come join my nh Boston! Red lobster on a blue background! We do only 300+ tasks & were on the professional league (7 tasks plus one extra)! Were from all over the world! We have 8 gold, 5 silver & 1 bronze! I'm level 96!
    ~*Lucinda Marie*~
    HD Farm Name:
    ❣Country Meadows❣ | Neighborhood: The Derbinators | GC: FamousLove69 | KIK: CuddleLoveBug69

On my way - thank you!!

Request sent - thank you so much

Friendly fun, helpful and active hood needs you!!!!

I just startet a new Neighborhood with 20 super active players and me.
    We had to split from our old neighborhood as no one was active..
    We are at level 80 to 147. We do place activity above level, so you donít have to be at the same level as us.
    So if youre looking for a new neighborhood and would love to help us build up a great super active hood,please join.

We do talk alot, and joke alot, and we help a lot. We love the derby and all challenges.
    Actually we got one member (Mike) we call "fast fingers" because he helps everyone so fast.

It dosent matter where you come from, we all speak english, whats matters is that you looove this game and challenges. We do have people from different time zones.
    We doo take our town and derby very serious. We dont do tasks under 300.
    You are welcome to try us out, if you donít like us feel free to leave no questions asked.

Please dont hesitate to join us At : Serious farming

Quote Originally Posted by sarahkhan14 View Post
    Request sent - thank you so much

Your approved! Thank you for joining the NH!
    ~*Lucinda Marie*~
    HD Farm Name:
    ❣Country Meadows❣ | Neighborhood: The Derbinators | GC: FamousLove69 | KIK: CuddleLoveBug69

Join tropical breezes

Hi, I'm looking to get into a derby oriented neighbourhood - reached level 3 derby until I was kicked out of a hood because they were not sure I would continue even though I am and they expected us to spend diamonds (which I don't have an issue with) even if we were significantly ahead and it wasn't possible for another hood to take our number 1 spot

I am looking for active, daily players. Derby is optional, but if participating whatever tasks for that particular race must be all finished, nothing under 300 point tasks. Again is your choice to do derby, we help with townies, one another,. Small hood based USA. We have players from England. Hood level ranges from 41 to 107. Hope you consider tropical breezes, thanks.

Hello there!

Not sure if you have already found a hood or not, but please check our hood:

http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...ht=jennys+hood

We trade instead of asking for items, we are helpful but mostly self sufficient high level players.
    We are currently in professional league however at least five 300+ pts tasks are still fine with us. We get that seven or more tasks could be stressful with real life on the side.
    GC: Madeleine Akaino KIK: madeleineakaino
    Farm Level 107 & Town Level 34, NH: Its Jennys Hood

If still looking, come give us a try!

Hood name " davidarik". English spoken. Derby-oriented. Professional league. Friendly and helpful. Just request to join. Thanks!

Hi,join our n,hood Katy's hood.It is a new n,hood with few players but very friendly,we love playing in Derby but with no stress for it,we are in professional league -4 gold trophies and one bronze