Thread: Professional league needs 1 new player

Professional league needs 1 new player

'town of v helpful friends' is a long standing nh and been around for about 2 years.due to non player we are looking for another neighbour to join. We have just moved up to the 7 point task in the Derby and need another player to complete the group. We are from all over (UK, usa, France, Australia, Denmark, Norway, India, France, Canada) so whenever you log on there is someone always there. In Derby we have 8 gold, 5 silver and 3 bronze. We are on a winning steak after the recent changes!

we are a mature (in the main) relaxed nh. If you're looking for a nice place to call Home, look us up. 'Town of v helpful friends. Levels 50 +

Hi

Although I'm below your level, my previous group we keep winning first place. I always participate in the derby and use diamonds to do more tasks . I love to help and I'm usually always on. Give me a shot it won't hurt . Im level 43

Ok request and I'll accept you. 😄

What I meant to say was it'll be lovely to meet you

:)

Thank you! Just requested

Thank you Amberlovely for saying bye and being polite. I see you have rejoined your nh that you were recruiting for 4 days ago. It was nice to meet you.

we have an opening for 1 new member. Please only join if you are serious about becoming a member. If you wish to find out how we are so successful in the Derby, please just ask! There's no need to 'infiltrate' us posing as a new member then leave 24 hours later! I am willing to share our success with those who are interested! Thank you.