Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone else had their task disappear only to see it has been trashed?

Has anyone else had their task disappear only to see it has been trashed?

This has happened to not only me but other members . I don't believe I trashed it but it shows that it was. If it is that easy to trash by mistake then we need a fix to this problem!

Enable diamond confirmation in settings --- but beware: it only works in some places!

​Hay Day is Zen

Lost derby task

Quote Originally Posted by Mkid View Post
    This has happened to not only me but other members . I don't believe I trashed it but it shows that it was. If it is that easy to trash by mistake then we need a fix to this problem!
    Yes yes yes...I sent a letter to support and they sort of thought I trashed it by accident.. Glad to see I didn't

Quote Originally Posted by Mkid View Post
    Yes, it's happened to me at least 3 different times.

A fourth time, my task disappeared then reappeared, but all progress had been lost. I was able to finish the task eventually. The last time this happened, my wifi was wonky and my game got disconnected. (shakes fist at Time Warner hotspots!) An interruption in the device's Internet connection might be one of the causes of this glitch.
    farm 142 ~ town 41 ~ hay day friend book [ closed ]

of chill reputations - a different kind of Hay Day neighborhood
    now under the warm and deft leadership of Bont1ng.

Yeah that's really bad

It happened to me. I did not trash it by accident either, I'm very careful bc I did once do that. But I did not this time and it was a 300+ Task and I was a half hour away and stayed up all night to do it and went back on after 20 minutes being off to go do it.... It was trashed. I was soooo ♥♥♥♥♥♥ off. Not right! It makes me wonder

Here as well !

Yes it's happened to 2 in our hood. They also told us we trashed them , both of us know we didn't !!!

Fresh Spawn

Same here

Yes it happened to me too last night. I was doing the cotton task and just about to harvest and finish the task and it just disappeared. Then I see that it was trashed---- not fair to me or my neighborhood !!!!!

Several of us have had the same problem in my NH. Very frustrating and they don't seem to be doing anything about it.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by LetTheMusicPlay View Post
    Yes, it's happened to me at least 3 different times.

A fourth time, my task disappeared then reappeared, but all progress had been lost. I was able to finish the task eventually. The last time this happened, my wifi was wonky and my game got disconnected. (shakes fist at Time Warner hotspots!) An interruption in the device's Internet connection might be one of the causes of this glitch.
    I'm dragging this thread back up. My task disappeared this week just finished my 5th boat it was there. I was at work and walked outside with my game, sometimes you stay connected to the wifi and sometimes not out of the building. I lost the wifi connection, when I restarted using cellular data, my task was gone and had the trash basket by it.

Only problem though is I play all the time at work and walk out of the building with the game open and lose wifi connection and it has never happened before. You think Time Warner is bad, have Comcast, cause 3 times a day, morning, early evening, late night, you lose wifi. Again play my game all the time at home, lose wifi 3 times a day while playing and have never had my task disappear.

Curious if your playing on an iOS device? Were all 3 of your disappearing tasks lost since this latest update?
    Charliedagg
    Level 113

Quote Originally Posted by charliedagg View Post
    I'm dragging this thread back up. My task disappeared this week just finished my 5th boat it was there. I was at work and walked outside with my game, sometimes you stay connected to the wifi and sometimes not out of the building. I lost the wifi connection, when I restarted using cellular data, my task was gone and had the trash basket by it.

Only problem though is I play all the time at work and walk out of the building with the game open and lose wifi connection and it has never happened before. You think Time Warner is bad, have Comcast, cause 3 times a day, morning, early evening, late night, you lose wifi. Again play my game all the time at home, lose wifi 3 times a day while playing and have never had my task disappear.

Curious if your playing on an iOS device? Were all 3 of your disappearing tasks lost since this latest update?
    Hi! I'm playing on iOS, but I've heard of lots of incidents of it happening to Android users too.

None of my 3 disappearing tasks happened after the league update. Two happened in the earliest months of the derby. And the third happened during our previous matchmaking era.

I've lost a connection quite a few times probably, and thankfully, this didn't happen any of those obvious times. When the tasks completely disappeared, it seemed to happen out of nowhere. I didn't have an obvious connection loss. Maybe in certain task glitches, it could be a contributing cause though.

Whenever I have a particularly tough day, I console myself by remembering that - among the many blessings in my life - is the happy accident that I don't live in an area where I'm forced to use Comcast. My sympathies.
    farm 142 ~ town 41 ~ hay day friend book [ closed ]

of chill reputations - a different kind of Hay Day neighborhood
    now under the warm and deft leadership of Bont1ng.