Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: My 2nd task ended bt itself before completed

Fresh Spawn

Angry My 2nd task ended bt itself before completed

My 2nd task ended by iteself before completed which is boat task .I was doing sent 4 boats out of 6 boats, it is almost completed .I didn't trash my task .It is not my fist time facing this issue . Kindly advice the issue will be solve or not ?What can i do for it ?i don't want it keep happening n never ending.Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

My sympathies!

I see someone else reporting the same thing here: http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...sh%21%21%21%21

All I can suggest is that it is one of two issues:

1. Accidental trashing.
    Strange but true: when you are actively trashing the main Derby board tasks, if you refresh to get a new task your own task is highlighted at the same time, thus it is very easy to press the trash button thinking we are trashing that new task on the board but have actually trashed our own. I wish they would fix this.

2. Bug
    If you think the first scenario is definitely not what happened, your best bet is to contact the support team in-game.You can do this by opening the game, tap on the cog icon top left of screen, tap on the settings tab (first tab), tap on Help & Support (first button), tap on a suitable topic to open it, look for the "contact us" button or icon (should be top right of screen, or at base of list of topics, or type "contact us" into the search button to find it.)

I hope you can get either a satisfactory explanation or some assistance in solving the issue! Good luck.
    Last edited by pitchfork; September 24th, 2015 at 02:06 PM.

Enable diamond confirmation in settings --- but beware: it only works in some places!

​Hay Day is Zen

Forum Veteran

Bug for sure

It's happened to me twice now, and to others in my hood.
    First time they told me I had deleted it - I knew I hadn't.
    last week they told me it was a bug and they were working on a fix, and refunded the diamonds I had spent on the task.

lets hope the fix happens soon

Quote Originally Posted by mdcfc View Post
    It's happened to me twice now, and to others in my hood.
    First time they told me I had deleted it - I knew I hadn't.
    last week they told me it was a bug and they were working on a fix, and refunded the diamonds I had spent on the task.

lets hope the fix happens soon
    Refunding the diamonds doesn't give you the task back and with you neighborhood depending on you to help win the derby it is a huge let down! By the way I like the game but every time I go to help and support they tell me everything is my fault. They don't seem interested in finding a solution. If I pursue it they come back with a message saying here is ten diamonds. I don't care about the diamonds I am interested in solving the problem with the game. Too many people have their task ended before its time so what is the staff going to do about it?
    Last edited by Mkid; September 24th, 2015 at 10:02 PM.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    I am so sorry to hear that! Please PM me your farm name, level and neighbourhood name and I will ask our guys to take a look. Note that you need to give me the exact names so we can find you!

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

It happened to me as well several days ago and no response from Help and support yet.
    My task was a mining task.

I hear you pitchfork but I didn't refresh or trash any derby board tasks.

..................................​... . Farm level 107/Town level 37
    .................................................. ....GC - :gefion:

Quote Originally Posted by Gefion View Post
    It happened to me as well several days ago and no response from Help and support yet.
    My task was a mining task.

I hear you pitchfork but I didn't refresh or trash any derby board tasks.
    Sorry. I use iPad, not Android if it matters.

..................................​... . Farm level 107/Town level 37
    .................................................. ....GC - :gefion:

Tasks deleted by the game

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    I am so sorry to hear that! Please PM me your farm name, level and neighbourhood name and I will ask our guys to take a look. Note that you need to give me the exact names so we can find you!

Cheers,

Nick
    Hello friends.
    First sorry with my English. Im from Brazil.
    I would like some help too Nick. Two of our neighbours had their task ended by itself before they complete yesterday. They swear they did not delete.
    Is there anything you can do?
    Thank you for your attencion.

neighbourhood: So vips-100% bairro derby
    Farms : Puxinanam ( lvl 94)
    Rancho do Tairo ( lvl 79)
    Last edited by thaiscanut; September 30th, 2015 at 12:14 PM.

One of my NH had this happen last week too. It was a milk task. She went to bed with 8 hours left on the clock, got up 6 hours later to finish it and it had expired. She hadn't trashed it (although that IS also an issue).

Centennial Club
    Same thing happened to me today and it was a boat task also. Did 5 boats, when I closed the game it showed I had 5/6. Came back hours later and my task was gone and it has the trash can by it.

I didn't accidently trash it, matter of fact I just became an elder on Mon in my NH, actually forgot I could trash tasks, so prior to this task disappearing I didn't trash any tasks at all. When I was on doing boat 5, I was at work, all I did was fill the boat, load machines, run through the town, never even opened the derby.

Mine did it on an Iphone.
    Last edited by charliedagg; October 1st, 2015 at 05:12 AM.
    Charliedagg
    Level 113