Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Ash's Town Hall 10 Base File with 275 Walls

themsis is legit amazing 35 defense wins in champ 1 (in under a week!)

Quote Originally Posted by SirUnicorn View Post
    themsis is legit amazing 35 defense wins in champ 1 (in under a week!)
    Do you loose a lot of loot from this basea. It looks good and Im thinking abouhaing it bu want o kwep loot

I will test them now, climbing again from Champion II... My actual layouts are too susceptible to max heroes

Update 1 -- First test, Eye of the Tiger

Failed, -24 cups, 2 stars... Attacker was lucky, queen targeted TH alone, but as EQ damaged it earlier, she took it out relatively easy... But damn, 2 golems walked around and had one wizard behind them... Will try it again later and post a screenshot from defense log
    Last edited by SirAlex118; September 22nd, 2015 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Updating

Eye of the Tiger

Just set up my Eye of the Tiger.. I will update with my Log after a couple days..

Thank you...

This looks like a beast....

Quote Originally Posted by 15Conor View Post
    Do you loose a lot of loot from this basea. It looks good and Im thinking abouhaing it bu want o kwep loot
    yes i lose a lot of loot, what i did was replace all pumps and mines south with storages including DE storages to be tankier. i lose a lot of loot but i care about cups more. plus i have max heros, troops, defenses, dont really need them.

nice

how just attacking with lavalonion?

Nice looking TH10 bases, Ash!

I'm currently using your Eye of the Tiger base in the war we're in right now. I haven't gotten attacked yet, but we still have 6 hours left.

I don't have magma walls, just 80 lavas and the rest legos, so I'll see how it holds up.

I usually prefer to have my AQ placed in front of the two inferno towers, that way the attacker will get blasted by both infernos at the same time if he/she decides to charge at my AQ. So I was close to moving her around, but decided to keep it the way you designed it -- next to the single target inferno.

I'll post the results tonight if I get attacked.

Used HotC V2as war base (switched two teslas with sweepers to make freeze spells less effective).
    He hardly got above 50%. Attacked from the two cannons at 9:30 and 11:30. The single inferno was frozen most of the time when targeting heroes / Pekka.

Next time I will set both infernos to multi. Still like the design and will give it another go!

Album Link: http://imgur.com/a/eT0VC
    (One wizard survived following golems and go him ~4%)

tester

i am a max th10 and i would be glad to test this base for you

Is the left inferno tower also set to single mode with Eye Of The Tiger?