Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ash's Town Hall 10 Base File with 275 Walls

Quote Originally Posted by Rrredfive View Post
    I don't like the new Lvl11 walls but I must say - eye of the tiger and hotc v2 (or is it more v3 since you already had a v2?) make those walls look hot. How do you rank the two of them Ash? Thinking of trying em out.

AND HOW DID YOU GET YOUR NEW WALLS DONE SO FAST!?

PS - how do they stand up against 4-jump 7-golem? I have to say I haven't met these specific bases yet... but everytime I see a resource ring base in war, I always 2 star it with 4-jump 7-golem without fail. Even got a 97% in my last war attack cang. That was so painful to see.
    I don't like to rank my bases lol, but if I had to choose between the two, then I would probably go with Eye of the Tiger because of how well spread all the buildings are (harder to 50%). Eye of the Tiger also poses greater challenge against 3/4 Jump 5+ Golem attackers with a deeper funnel that requires more effort and precision to break. Unlike the anti-AQ core, I prefer a smaller core of "Eye of the Tiger" because most attackers will use Jump Spell anyway, which just makes it easier for other troops to jump inside due to the large core.

The walls were photoshopped. I still have 24 of them to complete lol.
    Ash - Clash of Clans & Clash Royale - YouTube
    (Stategy, Tutorials, Guides, Gameplay)

Twitter | Facebook | My Forum Guides

Questions about Eye of the Tiger

Thanks for the bases! I have one question on the Eye of the Tiger Base. Is one wall supposed to be left over after the build? That's OK, and I guess I could stick the extra wall anywhere, but was just curious.

Also, do you think the core is too vulnerable to freeze spells since the infernos, x-bows, and Teslas are so close together?
    TH11, LVL 172
    Gold Grab: 2B
    Elixir Escapade: 2B
    Heroic Heist: 22.5M
    Max Heroes, walls, and defenses

Quote Originally Posted by rogatsby View Post
    Thanks for the bases! I have one question on the Eye of the Tiger Base. Is one wall supposed to be left over after the build? That's OK, and I guess I could stick the extra wall anywhere, but was just curious.

Also, do you think the core is too vulnerable to freeze spells since the infernos, x-bows, and Teslas are so close together?
    Yea, 1 wall should be left over.

And yea core is vulnerable to 2 Freeze, but I wouldn't worry about it too much. Nothing you can really do about that. You can also see many of the top bases used by top ranked players. All their cores are vulnerable to freeze, it's just unavoidable with effective ring-type bases.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal625 View Post
    Yea, 1 wall should be left over.

And yea core is vulnerable to 2 Freeze, but I wouldn't worry about it too much. Nothing you can really do about that. You can also see many of the top bases used by top ranked players. All their cores are vulnerable to freeze, it's just unavoidable with effective ring-type bases.
    Thanks for the reply. BTW, your new farming base with 275 walls is great. Very intimidating, and I have a 100% snipe rate so far.

I will try this Eye of the Tiger in my clan war tomorrow and let you know how it does.
    TH11, LVL 172
    Gold Grab: 2B
    Elixir Escapade: 2B
    Heroic Heist: 22.5M
    Max Heroes, walls, and defenses

Very good work, Ash!
    The new "eye-of-the-Tiger-Base" looks nice. My defense is nowhere near max, but I won the first defense in masters 1 against a gowipe from top with 41 %, but the town hall had almost no health left (No anti-queen). And the second attack got 51% 1 star with lavaloonion from the top. He could have gotten the town hall if he had some wallbreakers to funnel the royals right.

All in all the base looks pretty solid, but I like the anti Queen design of the "Heart of a Champions bit more. Also the air sweepers seem a bit to far away from the core.

Hope it helps

Ps: check out the YouTube channel of that guy, I promise you will learn something new!

Thanks guys!

Uploaded a speed build of the new Eye of the Tiger base:

Centennial Club
    Anyone have any defensive logs to share? About the HotC - When I look at the base from afar, it looks sooo open. Eye of the Tiger is probably as open, but it VISUALLY (to me anyways) doesn't look as "open" - probably because of the corner compartments. Anyways what I meant to say is - would it "awaken" the enemy to the possibility of a mass witch 3 star attempt?

Quote Originally Posted by Rrredfive View Post
    Anyone have any defensive logs to share? About the HotC - When I look at the base from afar, it looks sooo open. Eye of the Tiger is probably as open, but it VISUALLY (to me anyways) doesn't look as "open" - probably because of the corner compartments. Anyways what I meant to say is - would it "awaken" the enemy to the possibility of a mass witch 3 star attempt?
    Any anti 1s 2s open base is susceptible to mass witch, a.q walk, golaloon or 5 golem goho etc., (3star strats) there is little you can do to combat against em but to switch to an anti 3 star base.

nice bases ash love em all.
    Last edited by KazieL; September 22nd, 2015 at 04:36 AM.
    |CoC| Troll'WarLord™ |Level 141|
    |1.7b GG| 1.8b EE| 6m HH| |BK 35| AQ 35|
    |BB| P-KazieL<3CoCBB|Level 55|
    HQ 21 <3 |Plunder Elite|Wars|Smoky Zookas|GrenMeds|<3
    |TH 35| TD 32/13/13|GBE 39/17/17/17/17|RR 47/

Love the new base file Ash! Especially the latest EOT. Base looks really solid on the macro view.

Just curious, what are the odds of EOT stopping heroes/troops from jumping into the core?

As we all know that's the one spell that brings the downfall of ANY base. While troops may not jump since they would be pre-occupied with the storage tanks and other buildings in front/surround the core; supposedly your core is frozen and buildings on one side are already cleared to pave way (funnel) for the main DPS troops eg wizards/heroes, how then will it stop the jumpers from wrecking the TH?

Hey Ash, going to give Eye of a Tiger a go, budo yo have any new troll bases? Been using te old Heart of a champ tll base but im loosing a lot of loot, especially DE.

Ill post my defence replays on here if/when I get attacked using Eye if a Tiger"