Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Ash's Town Hall 10 Base File with 275 Walls

How a base can be useless?! i use Heart of champion last edition and surprise: MAX th10 with 200 lvl11 walls got 3 stared .

what a shame for this kind of bases. really

edit: if u want pics i can send it here
    Last edited by Mazi; October 7th, 2015 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rrredfive View Post
    For your viewing pleasure. Base is identical to the picture. Dotted every i and crossed every t
    Ah I see. Good thing it's a simple fix. Will post an update later.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    How a base can be useless?! i use Heart of champion last edition and surprise: MAX th10 with 200 lvl11 walls got 3 stared .

Any base can be 3 starred. Especially when you consider bunnies, it's not a surprise at all. Biggest problem with war bases, or wars in general. If it was a legit attack, then what can I say props to the attacker. Also need to consider the fact that there's a lot of luck involved when 3 starring a max TH10 as well. If you've only defended once with the base, then tough luck, try again or if you don't like it, try another base. But if you have any constructive criticism on how to fix any errors to the base design, then do tell.
    Ash - Clash of Clans & Clash Royale - YouTube
    (Stategy, Tutorials, Guides, Gameplay)

Twitter | Facebook | My Forum Guides

For your viewing pleasure. Base is identical to the picture. Dotted every i and crossed every t
    Oh THAT spot My bad ♥♥♥♥

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post

That's not really a base issue IMO. There are 3 types of th10s - the good attackers, those with 2 star game. The noob attackers, then there are the 3-star demigods. If you war against the 3 star demigods then this is not the right base to bring. It's like you're bringing a bulletproof vest to a war with a tank.

Ash - no problem buddy. It should be a slight wall shift of just one tile to fix I think. Don't forget to do it on all corners tho hahaha

Fresh Spawn
    I use Hotc2 and get 3 starred by an average enemy with lv 20 heroes, he use EQ to break the center and spread golem wiz to clear the path, and then release heroes with pekka, when the core defense down there's no way the rest defense can handle it

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by krakenz View Post
    I use Hotc2 and get 3 starred by an average enemy with lv 20 heroes, he use EQ to break the center and spread golem wiz to clear the path, and then release heroes with pekka, when the core defense down there's no way the rest defense can handle it
    I think this comes down to a point i brought up with my clanmate discussing hotc v2 when it first came out. Because its trying to be anti-eq, anti-aq, etc... the base becomes too big and spread out. You don't have a defensive concentration anywhere on the base other than the core. Golems are only taking fire from a few defenses at once rather than multiple, meaning they can cruise through the base.

I think this comes down to a point i brought up with my clanmate discussing hotc v2 when it first came out. Because its trying to be anti-eq, anti-aq, etc... the base becomes too big and spread out. You don't have a defensive concentration anywhere on the base other than the core. Golems are only taking fire from a few defenses at once rather than multiple, meaning they can cruise through the base.
    This is a very good explanation as to why TH9s should not adopt a base meant for TH10 haphazardly because if the mechanics is already proving troublesome for a MAXED TH10 to handle, it's gonna become exceedingly overwhelming for a TH9.

Fresh Spawn
    Yes the biggest problem is too spread out, maybe it works when you face low level enemy that randomly spawn gowipe/wi

Fresh Spawn

Ash

Quote Originally Posted by fre3dom View Post
    as a 7 golem user as well, it was actually pretty simple to funnel them after 1-2 tries. Just use 4 jumps. works wonder in nemesis base/open base design. Of course, 3 starring bases still need lv 30+ heroes except if the th10 is really new/rushed. Otherwise it will be 2 star 60%-80% win.

Personally I have never seen an open base design where 7 golem, 4 jump spell will have trouble to -at least- 2 star it. If you can work it out though, it will great for defender side lol

Ash could you do something on this base so it will be difficult to get attacked by 7 golems? seems to be that every war I go and I use this base it easily gets 2 starred by 7 golems attack, please ash you are a genius designing lol, do that and this base will be a kickass, Im on a new clan called llamapalooza, Im lancelot, I dunno how to upload pics here, it only allows me to do one by one every hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Lvaney02 View Post
    Ash could you do something on this base so it will be difficult to get attacked by 7 golems? seems to be that every war I go and I use this base it easily gets 2 starred by 7 golems attack, please ash you are a genius designing lol, do that and this base will be a kickass, Im on a new clan called llamapalooza, Im lancelot, I dunno how to upload pics here, it only allows me to do one by one every hour.
    The problem is, trying to stop 5+ Golems from breaking such a funnel requires more walls and defenses. There just isn't enough defenses and walls to stop the funnel with this type of base design. I'll try working on another base design that's compatible against 5+ Golem attacks. With the advent of Earthquake and popularity of 5+ Golem 3+ Jump attacks, defending 2 stars has become a much greater challenge.
    Ash - Clash of Clans & Clash Royale - YouTube
    (Stategy, Tutorials, Guides, Gameplay)

Twitter | Facebook | My Forum Guides