Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The secret to farming 1M each in 20mins revealed!

The secret to farming 1M each in 20mins revealed!

NEW GUIDE IS HERE! CLICK HERE
    This method is no longer viable!!! Mods please lock this thread and let it sink through the pages of the forums. Thank you.

Disclaimer!!! This strategy is very efficient for Gold and elixir. However, I will not guarantee you filling your DE storage. Therefore, this strategy works best for wall farming. Thank you! (Updated November 14th 2015 with new Results!)

Hi guys!
    I want to reveal you my secret on how to get 1 Million of each resource (2K Dark) in just 20mins! This sounds amazing, and the best part is that even if you are a TH7 or a TH10, this method will work flawlessly! Let's get started.
    The basics
    The strategy consists of sniping TH to get the loot bonus. You may say "Oh, there are very few snipes up in (Insert +2600 league)" but I found a sweet spot that works wonders for me. The sweet spot is Crystal III, especially 19**. You may say "But crystal league only gives you 35,000 and 100DE bonus! Screw this!" But I have found that the number of snipes is much bigger than in higher leagues, about 1:10 of attacks are snipes.
    Why Crystal III?
    I chose this league because it has a significant amount of snipes, and it is the first league to give you DE, so you will also win DE. Think about it, up in Masters, or even Crystal I the bonus is way more, but snipes are rare there. In crystal III you can snipe very fast and win more loot overall than at Masters.
    The main strategy
    Aside details, the main strategy is just sniping TH that are exposed or semi-exposed, with the least troops possible. When I find a snipe, I just throw one barbarian, and if there are no traps, I deploy my heroes and their abilities. It will take you 5 seconds to destroy a th, if it is exposed. For semi-exposed th's, deploy about 10 barbarians, followed by heroes and abilities. For a trapped th, deploy 25 barbs, followed by King and ability and then the queen. The barbarians will tank for the heroes, so, unless there is splash damage, your heroes should be fine and ready for the next snipe.
    Army comp
    Full barbs! Yes, only barbs is the way to go, since very few th's are over the walls, and the queen should take care of it. However, if you need to donate, or you don't have the queen available, you can put one barracks full archers. You will rarely run out of barbs, but if you do, take a break! Boosting is not necessary, however, the royals can be boosted if hurt.
    Overview
    So in review, all you do here is go down to 19**, create full barbs or 3 barbs 1 archers and start finding snipes. Heroes will help a lot in this strategy, especially the king, as they are the main damage source. Trust me, your storages will fill very fast and you will make your builders busy all the time.
    Pros and Cons
    This strategy has its pros and cons. We will discuss them here:
    Pros
    -No waiting between attacks
    -No waste of elixir on huge armies
    -Helps you get the TH destroyer achievement and the winning battle achievement
    -Helps level up faster
    -No boost needed on barracks, maybe just on heroes
    -Defenses on that league will be 95% snipes depending on TH level
    -Helps CoC economy grow
    Cons
    -Loot doesn't count towards gold grab, elixir escapade, etc.
    -If both heroes are unavailable it could be much slower.
    -Sometimes the snipes go suddenly down, especially on weekends.
    -Not a very viable way to farm DE
    Results (Updated!)
    After 20 minutes on November 14th 2015, I looted about 900k Gold, little bit over 1M elixir and about 3k DE. Here are some screenshots of before and after 20 mins.

All of the raids done on those 20 minutes were snipes, aiming for loot bonus. However I found also a 300k total loot dead base, so I took it with goblins. Only used a handful of Barbs, Archers for donations and gobs for dead bases. Also take a look at the XP bar, it can be a very great viable way to level up without donating.
    Notes and tips!
    -As there is more activity in clash overall at weekends, this strategy works the best on weekdays.
    -You can mix this kind of farming with your regular DE farming for the best results, however you will need one of your royals.
    -Don't get demoted! This will affect your bonus by a lot! If you got demoted, get back to CIII immediately!
    -This strategy works very well with the BK. You can still do it without it, but you will take a longer time sniping.
    -Bring a barrack of goblins so you can take out dead bases easier.

Try this strategy out whenever you can, it works awesomely well and you will not regret trying it! I will try to answer your questions, and feedback is very appreciated. Thank you!
    Last edited by nerf713; December 27th, 2015 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Updated Results and tweaked thread

Clash Royale: Pompeyo4 | Lvl 10| Best: 4140| 5013 Legend Trophies | 11/8/4/2 Cards
    Pompeyo4.1 | Lvl 6 | Best: 3074 | 100~ Legend Trophies | 7/5/2/1 Cards

Winner of 20+ Tournaments | Mexican best: Top 1
    Ash (Eternal625) video | Lvl 6 in Legendary Arena! | Legendary Arena as a F2P! | Lava Hound Deck Guide!

Interesting idea, I will try this tomorrow!

Need people put their th outside

If everyone at crystal league put their th outside, it helps each other alot in farming.
    CLASHON & HappY ClashinG

I guess it's worth a try.
    TH9 || lvl 115 || GG 635M+ || EE 640M+ || HH 2.1M+ || BK lvl 28 || AQ lvl 20 || Lava 102/225

Pro Member
    i can see by your royals levels it does nothing for de, No TY
    CJ #QUG2YVC TH10 LEVEL 143, CJ 2ND ACCOUNT #2G8RRPVO TH9 LVL 119
    CLAN: FLARITY CLAN LV11 373 WINS
    BK: LV 30, AQ:LV 38 BK: LV 22, AQ:LV 30
    627WAR STARS 728 WAR STARS
    979M GG, 1B EE, 5.3M HH; 660M GG, 690M EE, 2.95M HH

Millennial Club
    So just TH sniping at the border of G1/C3. There are more efficient ways of doing this. For instance, killing the app after dropping 3 archers. Then restarting it and going back at it -- but either way, you'll have a better time at the border between C1 and C2.

Max TH11 | Level: 194 | 100 Stones 198 Magmas | BK: 45 | AQ: 45 | GW: 20 | 2bil GG & 2bil EE | 10.9m HH | 936 Stars
    Upgrading: Nothing
    Currently 14th highest war wins in the US and are now recruiting adult 8.5+ members! PM me for details

hint: just do this while an army builds (anything really, barch to loonion to gowipe), you get the resources you said plus a full attack for extra loot once its ready. By just training barbs you'll reach max camps and you dont really need them to be sniping. I've been BArching in C3 and sniping in between if im not boosting. If im boosting, army is ready by next attack. There are so many dead collector bases to raid its been great the last few days.
    My TH8 and TH8.5 War Base Arkaine's Valor! <----- Click

Quote Originally Posted by mungoflago View Post
    So just TH sniping at the border of G1/C3. There are more efficient ways of doing this. For instance, killing the app after dropping 3 archers. Then restarting it and going back at it -- but either way, you'll have a better time at the border between C1 and C2.
    I do 2 archers personally and nice to see others doing the same thing

@OP I farm loot bonus too
    My TH9 DE Protection Base (Crows) : https://goo.gl/tMhFnK

Max TH11 : Co Leader - War Snipers 2.4

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodi View Post
    I do 2 archers personally and nice to see others doing the same thing

@OP I farm loot bonus too
    I use either 2 barbs or 2 archers depends how far the TH is from defenses...and restart CoC. save lot of waiting time but too bad for defender, he/she will have to watch a 3mins TH snipe replay.
    Last edited by ForgiveMeNot; September 18th, 2015 at 04:41 PM.
    Lv13 War Clan: Rushed One(#9YG9YYCJ). If you are good rusher, join us!

Without buying gems, Mist (started in Sept. 07, 2014) took less than 34 days (Day 34: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1HB-J1kbAE) rush from TH1 to TH9... and 14 months later: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIOWMYK8lT0. Quit: 5/23/2017

Quote Originally Posted by ForgiveMeNot View Post
    I use either 2 barbs or 2 archers depends how far the TH is from defenses...and restart CoC. save lot of waiting time but too bad for defender, he/she will have to watch a 3mins TH snipe replay.
    Hahaha exactly I feel so evil doing that
    My TH9 DE Protection Base (Crows) : https://goo.gl/tMhFnK

Max TH11 : Co Leader - War Snipers 2.4