Thread: How To a Report a Farm

How To a Report a Farm

If you have an iOS device you can take a screen shot by pressing the Menu/Home button and the On/Off button at the same time.
    If you have an android device, taking a screen shot is done differently. I have never had one so cannot give accurate information for that.
    You will know you have taken a picture if you hear a sound like a camera makes.

Home button is the round one on the front of your device. Not actually on the screen. But on the device itself. Even when your device is turned off you can see the Home button.
    On/Off button is on the top right edge of your device.

Reporting;
    Tap on the sprocket wheelie thing at the top left. Known also as the Settings button.

Tap the yellow Help and Support bar.
    A new green window opens. And at the top right in blue letters it says "Contact Us"
    Tap there. A new green window opens so you can send them a message.

Tap on the little camera icon(bottom right)
    That opens your photo gallery. Find your screen shot and then tap "ok, attach"
    it will insert the picture in the message body.

Type in whatever you want to tell them and then hit "Send"(top right corner in blue letters)

Youre done.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkly888 View Post
    If you have an iOS device you can take a screen shot by pressing the Menu/Home button and the On/Off button at the same time.
    If you have an android device, taking a screen shot is done differently. I have never had one so cannot give accurate information for that.

Home button is the round one on the front of your device. Not actually on the screen. But on the device itself. Even when your device is turned off you can see the Home button.

Reporting;
    Tap on the sprocket wheelie thing at the top left. Known also as the Settings button.

A new green window opens. And at the top right in blue letters it says "Contact Us"

Type in whatever you want to tell them and then hit "Send"(top right corner in blue letters)

Youre done.
    Thanks Sparkles. This helps a lot. There are lots of times when you might want to send a screen shot to report and now I know how!

Linking to this in New people tips so people can find it later
    Tigg

GC: Tiggerr Two #2RQR90QG | Lvl: 131​ | NH:dis FUNtional
    Turbo Trucker Help and Guide | HD Guide Book- | New People Tips
    Main Topic guide

Thanks to Red (again) for the picture !!

Hey guys! What are some of the reasons to report a farm?? If anyone could provide any and all answers for informational purposes that would be great! Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by mybluemitten View Post
    Hey guys! What are some of the reasons to report a farm?? If anyone could provide any and all answers for informational purposes that would be great! Thank you!!
    Well one that comes to mind is someone who arranges their fields in an offensive way. Any reason you felt the need to shout!!!!!

Main Topic guide

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkly888 View Post

Reporting;

Youre done.
    I did notice a little difference when I was trying to show someone how to do this. For her the directions were spot on but while I was doing the same steps, the contact us wasn't there. What I saw was just a list of topics to look at, so I picked one and as soon as I did the topic popped up and the contact us was back. So if that happens pick something simple like new to hay day or I picked the one for parents and then you should see the contact us link

Main Topic guide

Quote Originally Posted by mybluemitten View Post
    Speaking of fields arranged in an offensive way, I once came upon a farm (conveniently named Obersalzberg- Hitler's "country residence") that had hedges arranged in a swastika shape. Oh and the farm's NH was called Führerbunker (yes, Hitler's bunker in Berlin). I reported it, of course.
    PS: The farm has either left the NH or has been renamed; I checked earlier this week.