Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: BestClanEver: Win a trip to ClashCon and challenge the Clash Team to a 5v5 Clan War!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

BestClanEver: Win a trip to ClashCon and challenge the Clash Team to a 5v5 Clan War!

Attention: Contest Deadline Extended until Monday!

Is your Clan The Best Clan Ever? Prove it!

Get together with your clan and make a short video, submit it to our team, and you could win a trip to ClashCon 2015 in Helsinki for you and four (4) of your clanmates! Not only will you win flights, accommodations and event tickets for ClashCon, but you and your clanmates will appear on the main stage to face off against five members of the Clash Team in an epic clan war battle!

Here's the challenge: create a video that shows why your clan is awesome Anything goes: be creative, be original and be Clashy. You can, of course, use gameplay footage, but original footage of you and your clanmates will likely win the day! For reference, take a look at this great submissions from a previous video contest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiSk...2LBKF9jR9-BGNO

How do I enter?

ClashCon is for Clashers over the age of 18 only. You and your clanmates must all be 18 and over by October 23rd, 2015 in order to enter, win and attend.

Please read the contest rules below to make sure you are eligible. Good to go? Then proceed:

All submissions must be uploaded to YouTube and submitted in our contest app here: http://supr.cl/ClashConContest

Submissions NOT sent in through the official BestClanEver app will not be considered

Submissions will be accepted until Friday, October 2nd at 12pm (noon) PST. After the deadline, Supercell staff will choose and announce the winner on our official Clash of Clans Social Channels.

The first of its kind, ClashCon unites Clashers from around the world like never before. The event will take place in Helsinki, Finland, on October 24th 2015.

For more info about ClashCon visit: http://clashcon.clashofclans.com

Contest rules:
    • In order to win the contest and win a trip to ClashCon 2015 your entire party must be old enough to travel. The minimum age is 18 but please note that the age limit for traveling abroad might be higher in your Country/State. You must be 18 years of age or older by the time of travel.
    • You must also have a valid passport and any other required travel documents (like a Visa). Supercell will not assist or advise you in securing you a visa or other documents required to travel to Finland. Find out if your country requires a visa to visit Finland by clicking here;
    • ClashCon is on October 24th, and you must be able to travel to Helsinki, Finland from October 22-25th, 2015. If you are not available to travel on these dates, Supercell reserves the right to rescind the prize and choose a different winner.
    • You and your party are required to submit all necessary travel information, including personal information, passport photos, etc., by October 8, 2015. If you fail to do so, we will not be able to award you the aforementioned prize.
    • The above requirements apply to ALL members of your party
    • Supercell employees, moderators and partners are not eligible to participate in the contest.
    • Prize is NOT redeemable for monetary value. If you cannot join us in Helsinki on October 24th, we will determine a different winner of the prize.
    • You and your clanmates can only be a member of one and the same clan in this contest.
    • The submitted content must be suitable for publishing and you must ensure that you have all rights and permissions to submit it. We may use and publish your submissions in connection with ClashCon and reserve the right to use the submissions for marketing purposes.
    • The contest is organised by Supercell Oy with address Itämerenkatu 11-13, FI-00180 Helsinki, Finland. We reserve the right to change these rules or disqualify any contestant for inappropriate conduct as we deem suitable.

Dates in a nutshell:
    • Sept. 23: contest starts
    • Oct 5, 2015: Deadline and winner announced
    • Oct 22-25, 2015: travel dates

May the best clan win! See you at ClashCon, Chief!!

Last edited by Anoushka[Supercell]; September 25th, 2015 at 08:07 AM. Reason: fixed visa link

Steve / Supercell
    Brand Marketing

Stop what you're doing and read these now:
    http://forum.supercell.net/forumdisp.../8-Forum-Rules

The 5 members can be at any town hall level or are there some limits set?
    I saw Tokyo clash and they had 2 town hall 10 only among 5.
    Last edited by MZA; September 24th, 2015 at 03:22 AM.

Fresh Spawn

force2014

Best clan!

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by MZA View Post
    The 5 members can be at any town hall level or are there some limits set?
    I saw Tokyo clash and they had 2 town hall 10 only among 5.
    Yes. Your clan can be any TH level!

Steve / Supercell
    Brand Marketing

Stop what you're doing and read these now:
    http://forum.supercell.net/forumdisp.../8-Forum-Rules

Centennial Club
    May want to fix your links:

• You must also have a valid passport and any other required travel documents (like a Visa). Supercell will not assist or advise you in securing you a visa or other documents required to travel to Finland. Find out if your country requires a visa to visit Finland by clicking here

When clicking "Here", it brings me to a youtube page for "Ride With Hog Riders"

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by rjaronson13 View Post
    May want to fix your links:

• You must also have a valid passport and any other required travel documents (like a Visa). Supercell will not assist or advise you in securing you a visa or other documents required to travel to Finland. Find out if your country requires a visa to visit Finland by clicking here

When clicking "Here", it brings me to a youtube page for "Ride With Hog Riders"

Thank you, fixed!
    Official Clash FAQs & Support --> click here

Signature by theblackbeltpanda64

Please help if possible

I have tried again and again to get a passport just in case my clan wins this contest. In order to get a passport by October 4th, I have to have some type of travel proof.. Anything with my name on it that proves that I am going on that trip, but supercell would only send that info on October 2 or later(if my clan won), which gives me 2 days to apply for and receive a passport, and no way for this great opportunity to be taken. I am very disappointed in the late notice of this contest as it gives virtually no time for participants to obtain a passport if they do not already have one. One possible solution to help out many is push back the deadline for passport information a week or so. Thank you for your time, please consider my suggestion.

Would be interesting to see the clan war.......

Change of deadline

Since the deadline has now been extended, it has given people an unfair advantage who didnt manage to submit their video before the original deadline.

Are previous submissions that met the old deadline allowed to edit/fix/improve the video and resubmit it before new deadline? Only sounds fair.

Thank you

Hi, SuperSteve!

We submitted our video, and the app confirmed it went thru correctly, yet it doesn't appear in "check out entries".

Should it be done automatically or should we wait for it to appear?

I don't want my clan to lose the opportunity.

Tks!