Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why do TH10s always get the new things in the updates?

Why do TH10s always get the new things in the updates?

I'm answering this one.
    For all you non-TH10s out there, you guys don't know how annoying it is to be a Town Hall 10. You guys get new stuff easily through simply upgrading, whereas we have to wait for updates. It only takes 6 months to get from Town Hall 8 to 10 even if you play slowly.

How would you guys like it if you had to farm 1.75 billion resources to upgrade your walls from level 9 to 11, and farm 12 million dark elixir to get your heroes to level 40. Its nice to have something else added that we can upgrade and use.

I always appreciate when Supercell adds new things because we are the ones who need it most. Its like complaining that senior pensions are always for old people? They are the ones who need the pension, not you young folks who can earn money just fine.

Its not like Supercell completely ignores low Town Halls too, they have added Air Sweeper for TH6 +, Dark Spells for TH8+ and lava hounds for TH9+. Just be patient haha and have fun with the game
    DragonSlayer:
    Clash of Clans - Max TH11
    Titan 1, 2 billion Gold Grab
    AlphaDragon:
    Clash Royale - F2P Legendary Arena 3800+ PB

I'm always excited when SC release a new update be it for TH9/10 or lower. At least I see efforts in them trying to make Coc a better game.

I completely agree, as a TH9. Myself and everyone that isn't a TH10 has plenty of things to upgrade as is. Only thing I want is a new troop, getting a bit overdue for that one. I certainly think lower TH's are due for one but I would all for a TH10 exclusive troops at this point. Mainly something designed to work on infernos.

Millennial Club
    TH10 is the only time you can actually run out of upgrades, it should get the new stuff

I thought this was another complaining thread... Thank goodness it was not

Quote Originally Posted by SPWWave View Post
    It only takes 6 months to get from Town Hall 8 to 10 even if you play slowly.
    In which space–time continuum? TH 8 and 9 both have about 150 days of lab research time alone, not to mention 30 weeks of upgrading both heroes from level 15 to 30 if you do only one at a time to use the other one for raiding.

But fundamentally I agree with you. Don't understand the whining, either. I get new stuff every week when an upgrade finishes ... not going to TH 10 before I have both heroes at level 30 and all lavas.

Kind regards
    Patrick
    Last edited by pmhausen; September 17th, 2015 at 11:50 AM.
    Highlander | KarlsruheUnited #2VR2CRCQ | TH 12 | BK 64 | AQ 65 | GW 38 | BH 9 | BM 30

Just don't hold it that way. (Steve Jobs)
    Just play the game like it was intended to be played. (Supercell)
    Ceterum censeo navem deurendam.

I'm answering this one.
    For all you non-TH10s out there, you guys don't know how annoying it is to be a Town Hall 10. You guys get new stuff easily through simply upgrading, whereas we have to wait for updates. It only takes 6 months to get from Town Hall 8 to 10 even if you play slowly.

How would you guys like it if you had to farm 1.75 billion resources to upgrade your walls from level 9 to 11, and farm 12 million dark elixir to get your heroes to level 40. Its nice to have something else added that we can upgrade and use.

I always appreciate when Supercell adds new things because we are the ones who need it most. Its like complaining that senior pensions are always for old people? They are the ones who need the pension, not you young folks who can earn money just fine.

Its not like Supercell completely ignores low Town Halls too, they have added Air Sweeper for TH6 +, Dark Spells for TH8+ and lava hounds for TH9+. Just be patient haha and have fun with the game
    Just what i wanted to answer.
    Thanks for saving me the time.

Six years and counting! How did I let this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by pmhausen View Post
    In which space–time continuum? TH 8 and 9 both have about 150 days of lab research time alone, not to mention 30 weeks of upgrading both heroes from level 15 to 30 if you do only one at a time to use the other one for raiding.
    I just meant like to be basically ready for TH10, with level 9 walls and level 15 heroes. Not everyone fully maxes haha
    DragonSlayer:
    Clash of Clans - Max TH11
    Titan 1, 2 billion Gold Grab
    AlphaDragon:
    Clash Royale - F2P Legendary Arena 3800+ PB

Its like complaining that senior pensions are always for old people
    Good analogy.

Or like crying about how driving is age 16+, smoking 18+, drinking 21+

Eventually, you'll be age 16/18/21 and you'll get all those things, too.
    AQ65 (7/17/19) / BK65 (9/30/19) / GW39 (9/30/19)
    AQ40
    (7/17/15) / BK40 (1/4/16) / GW20 (6/13/16)
    228 Level 12 Walls (9/30/19) 171 (8/31/19) / Magmas (6/18/19) / Lavas (12/19/15)
    [TH12 @ 6/1/19] [2.75 year break] [TH11 @ 3/21/16] [TH10 @ 4/19/15] [TH9 @ 8/9/14]

Forum Contender
    Finally a topic that doesn't ♥♥♥♥ me off ^^

Town Hall: 11|Level:175|Status: Farming|75/75 marbles|AQ: 45 BK: 45 GW: 20|
    Town Hall: 8|Level:74|Status: Farming|225/225 skulls|AQ: NA BK: 10 GW: NA|

Trophy Record: 5168|Centum Nexus Legend

Applying for Centum?