Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 114

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Bot Bans

  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Nick[Supercell]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Helsinki / Finland
    Posts
    4,880

    Exclamation Hay Day Bot Bans

    Howdy Neighbors!

    Today we took some serious action against BOTS (=illegal 3rd party software) in Hay Day. Affected are all accounts which have proven to be linked to BOT activity. We did this to make Hay Day a fair and fun game for everyone. Hay Day is about playing with each other, not to have pesky BOTS interfering with the daily chores on your farms. As a result of this we expect less BOT activity in Hay Day.

    Unfortunately I canít share any further information how we detect BOTS in Hay Day, and any discussions about BOTS on our forums is not allowed.

    We will continue to make Hay Day a better experience with each update, and to fight BOTS is a part of it. If you suspect that someone is using a BOT, or that someone is actually not a real player (is a BOT), please report them directly to our support through the in-game settings. Our support personnel will then take appropriate action.

    Thanks for your understanding, and letís all play fair & square.

    Cheers,

    Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

  2. #2
    Forum Superstar Tinkerbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chch, New Zealand
    Posts
    3,651
    Thanks Nick, thats great news!

    Have you made your bed today?



  3. #3

    Wink Wow!

    How Long will the Ban last for the Bot farm Nick ? i'm just a bit curious

  4. #4
    Kaptain Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Cruising
    Posts
    10,661
    Meowsome!

    I do hope there is another sneak peek planned for today....

    Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

    Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

  5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Nick[Supercell]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Helsinki / Finland
    Posts
    4,880
    Quote Originally Posted by nguyedi123 View Post
    How Long will the Ban last for the Bot farm Nick ? i'm just a bit curious
    There are several different bans depending on multiple factors.

    Cheers,

    Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

  6. #6

    Unhappy Please help!

    Nick, I woke up today to pee and when I decided to check on my farm, I got the message "Banned! This account has been temporarily banned due to use and/or interaction with illegal 3rd party software, which is a violation of our terms of service."

    I've never used 3rd party software on my account! My farm name is the date I started playing Hay Day, which is 11 - 02 - 14, and I've been told that I level up fast by my neighbors, but that's because I play a lot. I buy diamonds with my own credit card, and I trade a lot in Facebook; I'm not a bot account!

    Speaking of Facebook, I've had to log in at least 6 or 7 times each time to my account whenever I want to access my friends list, and every time I exit Hay Day or go to another app on my phone, it logs me out of Facebook. And I've been lagging so much whenever I'm logged on to Facebook in my game. I thought before that my Facebook was the cause of this, so I made another one and connected it to my game, but I have the same problem.

    My account is very buggy. I've watered plants for my neighbors and have had others thanked instead because we watered at the same time, and just yesterday I noticed that when I fill the same crate at the same time that someone else is doing it, the crate takes my goodies anyway but credits the other person for filling the crate.

    Please, tell me why my account was temporarily banned just as you made this announcement... surely this is not a coincidence. My account was accidentally tagged as a bot for some reason, and I want to know how it can be fixed. I've been addicted to this game ever since I started playing late last year, I've spent so much on diamonds, wasted so many hours on gameplay, and it's really disheartening to know that I can be banned just like that for reasons unknown. Please, please help me.

  7. #7
    Pro Member matthancock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    558

    And if banned

    How does someone go about getting there farm back up and running again nick

  8. #8

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    There are several different bans depending on multiple factors.

    Cheers,

    Nick
    is there any permanent Ban based on those factors? i hope they learn something after this
    thanks Nick this is such a good new!

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    361

    Nick, Please look into this - BANNED but not a BOT

    Quote Originally Posted by eleven0214 View Post
    Nick, I woke up today to pee and when I decided to check on my farm, I got the message "Banned! This account has been temporarily banned due to use and/or interaction with illegal 3rd party software, which is a violation of our terms of service."

    I've never used 3rd party software on my account! My farm name is the date I started playing Hay Day, which is 11 - 02 - 14, and I've been told that I level up fast by my neighbors, but that's because I play a lot. I buy diamonds with my own credit card, and I trade a lot in Facebook; I'm not a bot account!

    Speaking of Facebook, I've had to log in at least 6 or 7 times each time to my account whenever I want to access my friends list, and every time I exit Hay Day or go to another app on my phone, it logs me out of Facebook. And I've been lagging so much whenever I'm logged on to Facebook in my game. I thought before that my Facebook was the cause of this, so I made another one and connected it to my game, but I have the same problem.

    My account is very buggy. I've watered plants for my neighbors and have had others thanked instead because we watered at the same time, and just yesterday I noticed that when I fill the same crate at the same time that someone else is doing it, the crate takes my goodies anyway but credits the other person for filling the crate.

    Please, tell me why my account was temporarily banned just as you made this announcement... surely this is not a coincidence. My account was accidentally tagged as a bot for some reason, and I want to know how it can be fixed. I've been addicted to this game ever since I started playing late last year, I've spent so much on diamonds, wasted so many hours on gameplay, and it's really disheartening to know that I can be banned just like that for reasons unknown. Please, please help me.
    Hi Nick, my friend 11 - 02 - 14 (we call him eleven) got banned for using 3rd party software but i'm very sure he does not use any.

    We have been in the same hood for the past 5months and all of us can tell he's a real active player as he plays a lot. Please have a look at his account again, as he puts in so much effort into leveling up, yet got picked up by your system as a BOT for the wrong reasons. I am sure he will be able to provide you with a reasonable explanation to any of your questions. All of us in hood can vouch that he is a genuine real player, not a BOT.

    And by "temporary ban", how long will this be? You can also join our hood (Trader Expansion Tools) and ask the rest of the players if he is a bot. Really appreciate if you could look into this! thanks.
    Last edited by candyferme; September 11th, 2015 at 11:21 AM.

  10. #10
    Pro Member matthancock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    558

    Banned also

    I'm no bot player every day buy diamond ect need to get farm back contacted support what else do I need to do all help would be appreciated nick ?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •