Thread: Best run on the prize wheel

Best run on the prize wheel

The other night, I spun the wheel and landed on a blanket. A gold voucher was one of the prizes. Whenever there is a gold or purple voucher on the wheel, I use at least one more spin to try and get it. With the extra spin, I hit the jackpot. Now with a free spin, I got a gold voucher. Feeling lucky, I used 2 more diamonds and got ANOTHER gold voucher!

A couple times, I've hit the jackpot twice, but never three times. What was the best stretch you've ever had on the wheel?
    GC: Hoosi3rFarm3r

Quote Originally Posted by HayDayinHoosierState View Post
    The other night, I spun the wheel and landed on a blanket. A gold voucher was one of the prizes. Whenever there is a gold or purple voucher on the wheel, I use at least one more spin to try and get it. With the extra spin, I hit the jackpot. Now with a free spin, I got a gold voucher. Feeling lucky, I used 2 more diamonds and got ANOTHER gold voucher!

A couple times, I've hit the jackpot twice, but never three times. What was the best stretch you've ever had on the wheel?
    I've managed to hit jackpot 4 times. on the 4th it resets backto 1 star lvl.
    another time I've gotten 4 golden tickets for the low price of 6 diamonds first spin second spin 3rd spin 4th spin.

sadly neither of those was on my main account where they might have done some good....but thems the breaks.
    my kik ID is tiaxotrax For a list of what features were added to which updates. check this link.
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...39#post5782239

I've once hit jackpot 3 times and twice on a few occasions. Best prize was the gramophone which I won the first day it was on WOF. Sadly I am still awaiting the elusive BRT although have got the windmill

My best run on the WOF was when I got the golden swing, no diamonds used, it was there on the first try

I have hit the jackpot 4 times also. One time I needed diamond rings. Got one on the free spin and another on the second spin with a diamond. Got the gramophone with a second, one diamond spin. My hoodies were SO jealous! Have not seen the gold swing but admit I don't normally pay much attention to everything that's on it. My WORST is easy, yesterday, no joke, I got one wheat with my free spin.