Thread: No contact us link

Question No contact us link

Hello,

There is no easy way we can "Contact" you in game if we are using Android.

I've seen screenshots of people using iOS and "Contact Us" always shows - just like your directions state.

However, if you are using Android, you have to pick an item in the list that best matches your issue, then say it wasn't helpful before the "Contact Us" option appears.

Please look into this
    Feel free to also join our Facebook group with 25,000+ members who love to play, trade/sell items, ask for help with their boat/plants, offer knowledge and also participate or hold contests.

Facebook Group Website (Rules for the group, etc.)

If you type in 'contact' using the search feature in the corner, you get the contact us to come up that way too.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14won the windmill 2/3/15

Quote Originally Posted by ilovehayday View Post
    If you type in 'contact' using the search feature in the corner, you get the contact us to come up that way too.
    iOS users just have Contact Us - they click it and they are done - Android users have to jump unnecessary hurdles to contact them? Please look up the word consistency

So again as I said it is an issue - please be consistant
    Feel free to also join our Facebook group with 25,000+ members who love to play, trade/sell items, ask for help with their boat/plants, offer knowledge and also participate or hold contests.

Hi, firstly, sorry to say it but that was a bit of a rude reply to someone who was trying to help you. ILoveHayDay is not a Supercell employee but a volunteer forum helper who gave you a really good tip for finding the contact button quickly. I understand your point but it was aimed at the wrong person.

Secondly, you are right that the contact button is not immediately obvious on android so I support your request for something a little more easy to reach. However, it is not necessarily true that the ONLY way is to mark something as unhelpful. See the thread link below for some screenshots of where I find the contact button on my android tablet. Maybe it is also possible for you on your device. Hope so!

Thirdly, I am just a fellow player so I don't speak for Supercell. Just making that clear!

Link:
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...-Missing-Coins
    VOTE HERE for a Derby Gift Catalogue.

Enable diamond confirmation --- but beware: it only works in some places! ❇click for info❇
    Of Chill Reputations ~ join a cool neighbourhood

Quote Originally Posted by pitchfork View Post
    Hi, firstly, sorry to say it but that was a bit of a rude reply to someone who was trying to help you. ILoveHayDay is not a Supercell employee but a volunteer forum helper who gave you a really good tip for finding the contact button quickly. I understand your point but it was aimed at the wrong person.

Secondly, you are right that the contact button is not immediately obvious on android so I support your request for something a little more easy to reach. However, it is not necessarily true that the ONLY way is to mark something as unhelpful. See the thread link below for some screenshots of where I find the contact button on my android tablet. Maybe it is also possible for you on your device. Hope so!

Thirdly, I am just a fellow player so I don't speak for Supercell. Just making that clear!

Link:
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...-Missing-Coins
    Sorry you think it was rude - the consistency is directed towards Supercell not your friend (How could you think it is directed towards the friend??)- please re read. Thanks

Centennial Club

Button

Guys! Try to press button (see screenshot) at window "Help & Support"
    2015-09-13_231036.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by HayDayMate View Post
    Guys! Try to press button (see screenshot) at window "Help & Support"
    2015-09-13_231036.jpg
    Thank you, I appreciate it. Supercell says press the contact us link in their documentation, just trying to get them to fix their documentation to support Android.

Quote Originally Posted by HayDayMarketNewImproved View Post
    Sorry you think it was rude - the consistency is directed towards Supercell not your friend (How could you think it is directed towards the friend??)- please re read. Thanks
    When you quote someone and make a recommendation (for lack of a more appropriate word), it does come across very much so like it is being directed at the person you quoted.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14won the windmill 2/3/15

Quote Originally Posted by ilovehayday View Post
    When you quote someone and make a recommendation (for lack of a more appropriate word), it does come across very much so like it is being directed at the person you quoted.
    Do you have the ability to make the game more consistent, or their documentation more consistent? Since no, then my response doesn't apply to you - sorry if you mistook it as being directed towards someone other than the party who can affect consistency. Hopefully this is understood now, and nobody thinks the wrong thing - In the future I will try to be more clear for you two people

There is no difference between android and tos when contacting support.