Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Taking too long to load into peoples farm stall

Taking too long to load into peoples farm stall

Everytime I click on a person's farm in the newspaper it takes me 35secs for it to connect to their Roadside Shop to buy something. This seems to have started after the last server maintanence on Oct 9, 2012
    Last edited by Rose; October 9th, 2012 at 04:47 PM.

Fresh Spawn

Same same

Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    Everytime I click on a person's farm in the newspaper it takes me 35secs for it to connect to their farm stall to buy something. This seems to have started after the last server maintanence on Oct 9, 2012
    Here exactly the same problem. During the day everything goes smoothly, but once after 17.00 h , it goes soooooo slowly. Why????

Thumbs Up Solution

I found a solution to my problem. I restarted my device and it has sped up the load time. It only takes a few seconds now to load into someones Roadside Shop.

How can you restart your device?

Quote Originally Posted by Presto View Post
    How can you restart your device?
    Turn it off and back on again. I do this by holding down the on button

I've still noticed some slowness as well (after a power cycle). Also it appears they've tweaked the mailbox a little for what farms come up.. they are now grouped more with similar items.

I'm having the slow loading issue while browsing the newspaper. The items will be gone by the time it load into the shop. =.="
    - Please do NOT add me anymore in Game Center! I'm not accepting new friend anymore. Thank you!
    - Thanks to the 2 epic failed updates! I'm now on my way to quitting mode and already moving on to another new game.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Hello everyone, we are aware we have been experiencing some slow loading and lag issues in the last few days. We are very sorry about it and we are working very hard to fix them. You should start see the results of our work shortly, so please bear with us in the meantime!

Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    I found a solution to my problem. I restarted my device and it has sped up the load time. It only takes a few seconds now to load into someones Roadside Shop.
    This solution also helped me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabrizio View Post
    Hello everyone, we are aware we have been experiencing some slow loading and lag issues in the last few days. We are very sorry about it and we are working very hard to fix them. You should start see the results of our work shortly, so please bear with us in the meantime!
    Wow! Great to see a customer support lead staff on this forum. At least I know there's more than one staff reading this forum.
    - Please do NOT add me anymore in Game Center! I'm not accepting new friend anymore. Thank you!
    - Thanks to the 2 epic failed updates! I'm now on my way to quitting mode and already moving on to another new game.