View Poll Results: Do You Like The Shock-Wave Spell?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes (Post your support)

2 40.00%
  • No (Post why)

2 40.00%
  • Needs work (Post why)

1 20.00%

Thread: Launch troops and stun buildings with the new, dark Shock-Wave Spell

Launch troops and stun buildings with the new, dark Shock-Wave Spell

Table of Contents:
    I: Backstory
    II: Description
    III: Table
    IV: Faq
    V: disclaimer

I

Long ago, Zeldor III was with his fellow wizards. He helped create some of the best spells, such as the freeze and jump spell. However, when experimenting with dark elixir spells, he developed a spell to bring ultimate annihilation to a base. With one cast, an entire base would crumble. He then proceeded unveil it to his clan. He told his chief that he could destroy any base, without any trouble at all. The chief, quickly gathered his army, and revenged a base he once thought unbeatable. His army, once on the verge of doom, was sentenced to death, as he dropped his doomsday potion on the raid. However, the spell splashed to the ground, and did nothing. Discredited, Zeldor was named a fraud, and "dark" spells were deemed unfeasible. However, 200 years later, with dark spells finally perfected, Zeldor's great-grandson Zeldor VI, revisited his works. Astounded, he discovered Zeldor III had blueprints for all known dark spells. Zeldor was about to leave and tell the world his news, when he discovered one more spell blueprint in the corner. This spell, was nothing like Zeldor VI had ever seen before. Named the Shock-Wave spell, it had a bevy of uses, from launching troops to stunning enemies. Now hailed a visionary, Zeldor III's long lost spell now helps chiefs everywhere destroy bases.

II

So, my newest spell is the Shock-Wave spell. How it works is, once dropped, if dropped on a troop, it launches the troops to the center of the spell radius, stunning the troops if there CC/enemy hero. If the center of the spell is behind a wall/building, it will launch the troops over the wall. If you drop it on buildings, it will stun the buildings. The stun will last shorter then a freeze spell, to balance the launching troop aspect, and will cost about 100 DE. Spell duration is about 5-6 seconds. The spell will reactivate every second, meaning every second the troops in the range get launched. Stun lasts for the duration of the spell, and has a 6 tile radius.

III
    Radius Housing Space Time to Create Targets Dark Spell Factory Level Required
    6 tiles 1 20 mins Ground & Air 4
    Level Stun Time Spell Duration Cost Research Cost Research Time Laboratory Level Required
    1 28 3 seconds 9. N/A N/A N/A
    2 34 3.5 seconds 95 50,000 9 days 8
    3 40 4 seconds 100 90,000 11 days 9
    4 46 4.5 seconds 105 110,000 15 days 9

IV
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomPerson
    Why would I use this over a freeze spell?
    The spell lasts shorter, but also launches troops. By doing this you can re-target your troops by having them get closer to buildings you want hit.

V
    Any advice, help, art, or other FAQ is appreciated. Please post WHY you voted for what in the poll. Not able to fix something if I don't know what is wrong. If you can do any, can you make a pic with a gray bottle, and sound waves coming from the bottle?
    Last edited by Theking8133; September 11th, 2015 at 09:29 PM.
    My best threads: The Overseer, Flying Shark,Shockwave Spell, Empusa, FLAMEingo
    Quote Originally Posted by raidingisfun View Post
    Be careful, soon they are going to start charging for pointless threads on the forums too. A lot of you are going to be broke!

reserved for updates

9/11

Fixed backstory.
    Last edited by Theking8133; September 11th, 2015 at 09:29 PM.
    Be careful, soon they are going to start charging for pointless threads on the forums too. A lot of you are going to be broke!

I like it. I think you should go with it

Glad that you like it.

This is great, nothing else to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Theking8133;5360399[SIZE=7
    III[/SIZE]
    Radius Housing Space Time to Create Targets Dark Spell Factory Level Required
    6 tiles 1 20 mins Ground & Air 4
    Level Stun Time Spell Duration Cost Research Cost Research Time Laboratory Level Required
    1 28 3 seconds 9. N/A N/A N/A
    2 34 3.5 seconds 95 50,000 9 days 8
    3 40 4 seconds 100 90,000 11 days 9
    4 46 4.5 seconds 105 110,000 15 days 9

IV

The spell lasts shorter, but also launches troops. By doing this you can re-target your troops by having them get closer to buildings you want hit.

V
    Any advice, help, art, or other FAQ is appreciated. Please post WHY you voted for what in the poll. Not able to fix something if I don't know what is wrong. If you can do any, can you make a pic with a gray bottle, and sound waves coming from the bottle?
    hmm, I'm a Lil drunk but I have a few questions. Is the stun time in seconds? And If dropped on center of wall do they go in front or behind? Also this reminds me of a fusion between freeze and jump that's only for 1 housing space. Would be nice if you could reconsider making it 3 spaces.

Quote Originally Posted by ZachTyler View Post
    This is great, nothing else to it.
    Great to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by PoFolks View Post
    hmm, I'm a Lil drunk but I have a few questions. Is the stun time in seconds? And If dropped on center of wall do they go in front or behind? Also this reminds me of a fusion between freeze and jump that's only for 1 housing space. Would be nice if you could reconsider making it 3 spaces.
    Yes, stun is in seconds. If the spell is directly in the center of the wall, it will fall in front of the wall. (Imagine your troop "hitting" the wall). Also, dark spells are 1 space right now. This spell lasts almost half the time of a freeze spell, and isn't as efficient as a jump spell. This is why I kept it as 1.

Banned
    Ideas fine but,twent years later a great grandson.What is the lifespan of wizards

Quote Originally Posted by SAMI345 View Post
    Ideas fine but,twent years later a great grandson.What is the lifespan of wizards
    Was supposed to be 200. Thanks for pointing that out.