Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Please fix so you CAN NOT accidently delete your current task!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SweetDaze View Post
    If that was to me gertie? I did not have a task I was trashing

No, my suggestion was not directed to any specific person.

And, it's unlikely anyone wishes to trash at ask they chose & are avidly working.

if someone is trashing the board & has a task in progress, easy to then trash task in progress as it will appear in trash window.
    loping to ? 🐴
    ~Gertie~
    Level: closer to 300 than 200
    Barn/silo: Nice square footage

Arghhhhhhh

This just happened in my NH .

It is UTTERLY RIDICULOUS that you can trash your own task while clearing the board!

It needs to be a completely separate action to trash a task in progress.

We are now unable to place at all

There are too many low point tasks to not trash the board when you are working on a task, you need to get others set up. SC just needs to be less defensive and more proactive and get it changed.
    Last edited by SmallChange; January 9th, 2016 at 11:32 PM.

So tragic

I have trashed tasks accident,y a couple of times and you spend the rest of the derby hoping to stay out of the bottom three !
    NOW I read the text box every time.......it will actually say it's a derby task. You just have to be careful......

happy hay Daying

I've never done it, but a neighbour did. From that I learnt to go verrrryyy slooowwwly and carefully if trashing with an active task!
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 16 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!

Bump. This is an excellent topic and horrible issue that results in some getting kicked out of a global derby for a mistake anyone could make. I wish SC would eliminate this feature as well since it causes so much drama.

Pro Member
    The solution on this problem shoud bee so simple !! : IF you need to point on you own task first to get it up so you CAN thow it !! ,,,,,,,,, as it now it OBVIOUSLY happen to many PLAYERS !