Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruiting Level 100 + ❤️ Derby Champion ❤️ Active Town & Farm ❤️ Trade & Expand ❤️

Active Farm, Active Town, Competitive in Derby

Hi Stevesk, so sorry but we are only looking for higher level members atm
    , wish u luck in finding a hood that fits u.

We are now recruiting Level 100+ players who are:
    1. Active in town (i.e. new members must create many townies for hood to pick up). We have lots of townies for pick up.
    2. Active in farm.
    3. Polite, helpful, friendly and respect towards others.
    4. No drama - please do not try to change our rules or hood structure once you join. Because it has been working well for us for a very long period of time. We are only looking for like-minded team players.
    5. Serious about derby and willing to work together with us. We have won so many derbies because we are very organised, structured hood (many rules) and we like winning. We are trying to move up the leagues so cooperation is required.

Please read first post for more details on our awesome hood. If you have liked what you have read so far, you will fit right in with us and not be disappointed.

NH: Trader Expansion Tools
    Emblem: Purple cat in yellow shield
    Gold Trophies: 20
    Last edited by candyferme; September 20th, 2015 at 05:01 AM.

Novice League (2nd Stage)

Come try our hood before the next derby starts!
    1. Active in town (i.e. new members must create many townies for hood to pick up). We have lots of townies for pick up.
    2. Active in farm.
    4. No drama - please do not try to change our rules or hood structure upon joining. Because it has been working well for us for a very long period of time. We are only looking for like-minded team players.
    5. Serious about derby and willing to work together with us. We have won so many derbies because we are very organised, structured hood (many rules) and we like winning. We are trying to move up the leagues so cooperation is required. We also allow breaks from derbies (but not all the time).

Please read first post for more details on our awesome hood. If you have liked what you have read so far, you will fit right in with us and not be disappointed.

Gold Trophies: 21

Active Town, Active Farms, Happy Derby Enthusiasts

We are an established hood, with 1 vacancy for an English speaking level 100+ member who is active, polite, helpful, considerate and no-drama.

We are a team where every one of us does our best for the derby and are only looking for members with a cooperative, competitive derby spirit.

We are a vibrant and international hood so there is always someone ready to help with your truck/derby/town orders.

We always have townies for pick up & we ask the same from you, to always have townies for our hood to collect. Only active towns will be accepted.

Our barns are huge (mostly above 4k+) as we often trade and sometimes sell expansion materials.

Looking For A Great Neighborhood? Only Accepting Active Farms & Towns!

2. Active in farm.
    4. No drama - please do not try to change our rules or hood structure upon joining. Because it has been working well for us for a very long period of time. We are only looking for like-minded team players.
    5. Serious about derby and willing to work together with us. We have won so many derbies because we are very organised, structured hood (many rules) and we like winning. We are trying to move up the leagues so cooperation is required. We also allow breaks from derbies (but not all the time).

Last edited by candyferme; September 24th, 2015 at 05:58 AM.

Cool Im only level 43 but I would fit ur hood

I am super active - am frustrated with dead hoods - people not engaging - i help every request i see try to engage them and to no avail. I am adult and you won't be sorry!

Justice - Leader of Lethal Demise #9QJJU9J8
    Level 21!!!

Click Here to join the Lethal Family of Clans

Get Ready for 8 Derby Tasks!

Quote Originally Posted by mydanes View Post
    I am super active - am frustrated with dead hoods - people not engaging - i help every request i see try to engage them and to no avail. I am adult and you won't be sorry!

Hi mydanes, sorry T_T, we are only recruiting level 100+.

We are an established hood, with 1 vacancy for an English speaking level 100+ member who is active, polite, helpful, considerate and no-drama.

We are a team where every one of us does our best for the derby and are only looking for members with a cooperative, competitive derby spirit.

We are a vibrant and international hood so there is always someone ready to help with your truck/derby/town orders.

We always have townies for pick up & we ask the same from you, to always have townies for our hood to collect. Only active towns will be accepted.

Our barns are huge (mostly above 4k+) as we often trade and sometimes sell expansion materials.

Last edited by candyferme; September 25th, 2015 at 03:22 PM.

Are you looking for an Awesome Active Neighborhood?

2. Active in farm.

Derby & Town Fanatics!

1. Active in
    town (i.e. new members must create many townies for hood to pick up). We have lots of townies for pick up.
    2. Active in farm.
    5. Serious about derby and willing to work together with us. We have won so many derbies because we are very organised, structured hood (many rules) and we like winning. We are trying to move up the leagues so cooperation is required. We also allow breaks from derbies every now and then

Please
    read first post for more details on our awesome hood. If you have liked what you have read so far, you will fit right in with us and not be disappointed.

Fresh Spawn

I'd like to join your hood.

My level is 107 ( town 31).
    What kind of "like minded players" are you looking for?

Thank you.

Professional League

Gold Trophies: 22

Hey VNadi,
    please check your pm, thanks!

Last edited by candyferme; September 30th, 2015 at 11:40 AM.