Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing Coins -

Missing Coins -

On Monday night when I logged off for the night, I had over 2 million in coins. When I logged on Tuesday morning I only has 816K. All my diamonds etc were still there. I bought nothing, no decorations, no production machines, no goods from anyone etc. Where did my $ go?? I have been trying to find out how to report this but have been unable to find where to do it at. Everything I find says to select the in game help but I can't find that either. I have been playing for almost 2 years now and have worked very hard for my coins and would like them back. Can anyone help me. I even had a dream that I lost even mone coins...this isstressing me out....

Hi,

Open your game - tap on the cog icon on the top left of the screen. Now tap on the first tab (reading across) - it says "settings". Now tap on the first button on the settings page: "help and support".

Now look to the top right of the screen, there should be two icons/buttons: one is the search button, one is the "contact us" button. If you can't see both, select one of the many topics listed and look to the top right of the screen again, you should see the "contact us" button now. (On my android tablet, it is a rectangle.) If you still can't find it, tap on the search button and type in "contact us" and then scroll down the list this brings up, there should be a contact option at the base of the list.

Did any of that work?

Don't have any more nightmares!
    Last edited by pitchfork; September 2nd, 2015 at 11:31 PM.
    VOTE HERE for a Derby Gift Catalogue.

Enable diamond confirmation --- but beware: it only works in some places! ❇click for info❇
    Of Chill Reputations ~ join a cool neighbourhood

P.S.
    Double check your farm/town for a big gold statue. Quite a few people have bought one by accident when innocently scrolling through the inventory/store. There's one for 1.5 million, I think, and it sounds like you are missing about that much? Good luck.
    Last edited by pitchfork; September 2nd, 2015 at 11:37 PM.

Enable diamond confirmation --- but beware: it only works in some places! ❇click for info❇

Thank you for the directions. However, I have tried doing that and I can find my way the the contact us section. When I click on that it just tells me the best and fastest way to get in touch is through the "in game help function." That way they would have access to my account information and be able to react quicker. There is nothing else on that page other than instructions on what to do if you have lost diamond, access to the account or are having connection issues.

I have no clue as to where the in game help function is. All the in game things are just faq's.

I have triple checked and have had others look at my farm for any gold statues ect and found nothing that wasn't there before. I have also checked to make sure I dont have anything stored.

Any more guidence is greatly appreciated

It sounds a bit to me (sorry if I have misunderstood!) that you are talking about the help and support pages on this forum? The help and support section you need to get to is inside the actual game. To access the in-game settings, you need to open the game itself, as if you were about to play HayDay. If you are on your farm, tap the cog in the top left corner of the screen....

Last edited by pitchfork; September 3rd, 2015 at 09:54 AM.

When tapping the cog, you are brought to this screen (settings > news tab).

Tap the first tab, to the left of the open news tab. "Settings".

Now tap the first button in the settings page - " help and support".
    Last edited by pitchfork; September 3rd, 2015 at 09:25 AM.

This should bring you to a list of topics.

The icon on the top right is the search icon. Tap on it and type "contact" and you should get a list that includes a "contact us" button.

OR:

Tap on any of the topics, then tap on any of the sub topics, until you can see the contact button in the top right corner, as shown below:

The help section looks different, I think, on different devices, but the basic functions are the same, so I hope my pictures don't confuse the issue even more!

The contact button opens a conversation window. Just type out the issue in full and tap the send button top right. They will probably tell you to check your farm!

But if you carry on talking to them you can ask them to investigate their records of where the coins went, and I hope they can help you!!

You rock Pitchfork.

I thought myself computer literate, guess I'm not so much. Feel kind of silly for not seeing that.

Off I go to contact them now.

Again I appreciate all your help.

Oh, didn't have any dreams last nite. Hahaha

(Belatedly....)

Thanks for the thanks! Glad you found it.

(PS Don't feel silly, people regularly ask how to find it, and it keeps changing slightly (I guess it gets "improved" regularly) - I presume the system is trying to get players to the FAQs as much as possible rather than make them too easy to skip and leave the support team answering questions that are already explained (or something...??). But it is a bit confusing, in my opinion, and I wrote to them a while back to suggest they put up a guide to contacting them in-game under the contact us section here. Would be helpful to a lot of people, I reckon! )