Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How much money have you spent on this game?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeratul View Post
    Panda are you serious?
    He is - that is roughly what it costs to buy everything to max upgrade. I was in Winterfell briefly with Panda - he definitely wants to be the best, and I think he's ranked #4 right now. Good luck on your quest.

Quote Originally Posted by explozionDepoT View Post
    Zero. And that's why I have so much trouble getting a lvl 6 town hall!!!!กกกก!!!!
    You're doing something wrong. i've only spent $20 so far, and I even used that in troop rushing back when I was a newbie and didn't know what I was doing. Now I've got better tactics and know what to do, I'm going on level7 TH with upgraded defensive buildings and troops. And all I did was raid every 20mins. keep at it and ask for help/advice.

I've spent nothing yet I've been doing pretty well with my village. I got lvl 8 TH at lvl 35 and my defenses at a good lvl as well, such as my lvl 6 walls. IMO, spending money on this game is a waste. Just be patient and wait it out.

Quote Originally Posted by zoompsp View Post
    Did you mean to rebuke me or Panda?

Panda all the way brother!

Banned
    I spent nowt.

With enough effort/dedication I can get to the same point as those that have...it's just slower.

Though I really need a 3rd builder at least!

No Money, No Problems

I've spent ZERO dollars on this game and am proud to say I'm at lvl 6 TH. I do not plan to spend money.

He who has not yet claimed his title dahimi's Avatar
    I've spent $40.

Basically enough to get the last 3 builders plus a little extra.

Quote Originally Posted by dahimi View Post
    I've spent $40.

Basically enough to get the last 3 builders plus a little extra.
    I have spent the same. $40 to get all 5 builders . I have done that for 2 accounts . I will no be spending any more $ because its not necessary. You don't need to spend $6000 to be #1 ... You just need a TON of patience ....

On my main account , I have TH8, level 6 and 7 walls, with most of my defenses 3 levels away from max ,and constantly being upgraded...

Any other top 50 players willing to state how much you have spent?

IMHO, if #1-49 spent $1000's and #50 spent $40 for builders and nothing else, I would consider #50 the best player

Centennial Club
    If Panda has $6000 in disposable cash it doesn't make him a chump, it makes him rich. It likely means that he is wealthy enough that it didn't really put him out much, and the people who think it is outrageous are in a much different tax bracket.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    If Panda has $6000 in disposable cash it doesn't make him a chump, it makes him rich. It likely means that he is wealthy enough that it didn't really put him out much, and the people who think it is outrageous are in a much different tax bracket.

Even if he is a Saudi Arabian Prince , if he's willing to pump $6000 into 1 game, he obviously doesn't expect much for his $$$

In that case , I have a 3 year old Timex watch I would like to sell him for $1000.... He would probably buy it