Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Kow's Proper Introduction To The Forum Community

Officially Retired: Yes I'm alive :smirk:

The Kow's Proper Introduction To The Forum Community

I know, very original title

Where do I even begin?

Ok, ok I got it,

Hai Mai name iza Kow and I'm your typical teen.

The End

Not sure how I should go about this but I'll try :3
    I also have a kinda habit of writing big threads....

But seriously, I'm just your average teen, going through what teens go through. I was born in Poland, all my family is there, and every 2 years we go back to visit. In fact I just came back late July.

So I've been asked a lot why my name is Kowalski, long story short, you know that show Penguins of Madagascar? Mmmmh you all were right. 711? It's because my favorite gas station is named that Nah, I did that because it rolls off the tounge compared to 7,638,910 right?

I started the forums..... January 4th 2014, to come and put out some ideas. Low and behold, nobody reads stickies when they join, so my first few requests were ruled out (Mods I recommend closing them, I have a feelin somebody is gonna Necro). I then made a clan recruitment thread. At that poin I was strictly in IFR. Around June of that year I took a looong break from clash, lasting up until October, maybe November of that year. Yes, that's why I'm still town hall 8. And I would've been inactive longer had it not been for a close friend of mine wanting to start a clan with me.

At this point I also started to get back onto the forums. To much of my dismay, all the helpful people and non helpful people, or oldies as I call them, were A. Banned (Pheonix) B. Retired (Geronimo, Jim, etc) <- I know they didn't post a retirement thread if I recall but they did go inactive and into hibernation, thankfully you two decided to come out of retirement 🙌🏻.

Now when I was still someone under 500 posts, I suggested the Clan Troop Bank. 'Course it got a lot of salt, but as you can see - it's a sturdy, and popular, idea. I wasn't able to find the original thread (deleted maybe?), but it was just a sentence or two anyways. Fast forward up to 2015, I start to shift a little out of IFR. Shoutout to Anthony for getting me to 2k posts, I don't think anyone noticed but it seemed we had a little condition lol. He'd get to 500, I'd get to 500, is get to 750, he'd get 800. Was a coincidence but made posting WAAAAY more fun. Might do that with devil, but he already had a huge head start lol. Oh in that note, a warning to newbies, it seems that whenever I hit a 1000 post increment, I get pretty weary of posts, some of my retorts may be a little rude, but trust me, it isn't intentional, I mean, by the time you've hit 2k you've seen a loooot of posts, and some of them are... Out there, so to speak.

Back on topic, I started to shift out of IFR, where I earned the tittle "Idea Killer", always getting the last post before the idea was pushed back into the oblivion that is, IFR. So at that point it was..... April, May? I'll check it later. So this is when the Sweeper update comes out - I saw a loooot of hate on it, so I played a little joke and called it the.... Leaf Blower!!!! I did that in just about every thread too :tounge:. I go to that "How Famous Are You On This Forum" thread and am called, much to my amusement, Sir Leaf Blower of General.

Quote Originally Posted by arieoreos View Post
    Sir Leaf Blower of General.
    Suddenly BOOM! I hang out in off topic. At this point, I'm trying my hardest to get a sticky, it would be a huge accomplishment for me, but until then I'll still make quality threads.

On the boom side... Well.... I'm not there too much - I got the game days after global launch, it didn't really grab my attention like clash though. Good game and all but never took my interest.

This thread is getting pretty big already - I guess I'll end it off with a little sidenote.

Thanks to all the people who make this place great, where it be Mods, GASPS, or just the average forumer, you know who you are, and if you are on my friend list, there is a reason. Trust me.

You can call me Kow, Kowalski, 711.

Ok enough rambling, and thanks to those who read all the way through.

Fan Club|Ideas|Sticky W/ Reasons|About Me|Clan Troop Bank
    Quote Originally Posted by ztb29 View Post
    Nuke has killer in his name while Kowalski is a killer of ideas in IFR...
    Quote Originally Posted by iPromise View Post
    [You're famous for being] That guy who was once a GASP, but now just floats around dropping his minion poo on poo ideas in Ideas & Feature Requests.

Yo

Ten chars
    ​Rosebud...

Hello Pops Just a small head start, but nothing which you cannot beat Keep these amazing topics coming!
    Quote Originally Posted by BRLESNAR View Post
    Mr.Devil does have a quality that he gives formal and good posts. A man of intellect, sorry, a demon of intellect.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaOneNOnly799 View Post
    It seems that we have a devilish devil here; that even the devil himself approves.
    "Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

Haha, this explains some of the posts I've read that make me say "hmm".... Now I get it....thanks for the intro.

I had to go back and see if it was you who was the first (and last) person to comment on my first troop idea in IFR... (Nope, t'was Night Fury.)

When I do see you pop up and comment on something, though, it tends to make a lot of sense, so I just wanted to say thanks for the insights you provide into the game. Much appreciated.

Thanks for the pretty kitty, Icey!
    You're actually more blind than Soumil, and Soumil is literally more blind than a bat-Rad
    Much convince. Amazing argument. Very believe. Rad town. Cant scum.-NTRP
    why thank you <3 -Rad

Quote Originally Posted by Kowalski711 View Post
    I also have a kinda habit of writing big threads....
    That's a bad habit...

Although I haven't seen you around... most probably cuz I don't hang out in IFR or Off topic much.

Anyways, good to know you, Kowalski.
    [Retired from CR]

| TH 11 | Lvl 154 | Clan: Bountilicious | League: Champs II | BK: Lvl 28 | AQ: Lvl 20 | GW: 5 | SV: 3572|

| HQ 22 | Lvl 60 | TF: Canucks | VP: ~ 600 |

Officially Retired: Yes I'm alive :smirk:
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimosemiro View Post
    Yo

Ten chars
    Hai
    Quote Originally Posted by devil9394 View Post
    Hello Pops Just a small head start, but nothing which you cannot beat Keep these amazing topics coming!

Jut a small head start :P
    Looks like I'm gonna have to start my forum bingeing again
    Quote Originally Posted by MommySnooks View Post
    Haha, this explains some of the posts I've read that make me say "hmm".... Now I get it....thanks for the intro.

I had to go back and see if it was you who was the first (and last) person to comment on my first troop idea in IFR... (Nope, t'was Night Fury.)

When I do see you pop up and comment on something, though, it tends to make a lot of sense, so I just wanted to say thanks for the insights you provide into the game. Much appreciated.
    Thanks, takes a lot of time to really say your honest opinion and why instead of "Your idea sukz" and move on to the next one, and I'm glad it is appreciated
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbee View Post
    That's a bad habit...

Although I haven't seen you around... most probably cuz I don't hang out in IFR or Off topic much.

Anyways, good to know you, Kowalski.
    Lol. Clan wars or base design I'm guessing?
    Likewise.
    Last edited by Kowalski711; August 29th, 2015 at 06:39 PM.

Fan Club|Ideas|Sticky W/ Reasons|About Me|Clan Troop Bank
    Quote Originally Posted by ztb29 View Post
    Nuke has killer in his name while Kowalski is a killer of ideas in IFR...
    Quote Originally Posted by iPromise View Post
    [You're famous for being] That guy who was once a GASP, but now just floats around dropping his minion poo on poo ideas in Ideas & Feature Requests.

Quote Originally Posted by Kowalski711 View Post
    Lol. Clan wars or base design I'm guessing?
    Likewise.
    Kinda! Mostly Attacking strats & General
    [Retired from CR]

| TH 11 | Lvl 154 | Clan: Bountilicious | League: Champs II | BK: Lvl 28 | AQ: Lvl 20 | GW: 5 | SV: 3572|

| HQ 22 | Lvl 60 | TF: Canucks | VP: ~ 600 |

It took you nearly two years to properly introduce yourself to the community, .

But who am i to say, I've never introduced myself either,

INVICTUS FAMILY
    Kings | Lords | Beasts | Nobles | Fire
    Stats: Toothless | TH9 | Co-leader | Level 114 | 530mil+ GG | 566mil+ EE | 675+ W.Stars | 22/250 Lavas

Welcome to the forums! (Joke)

Very funny and original. Didn't read the whole thing though.

❄️Permafrost is my frosty cool clan❄️
    ❄️Clan Tag-#8PORQ8❄️
    ❄️Wake up, freeze enemies, be nice, repeat❄️
    IM RETIRED