Thread: Kind-of new to the forums

Really busy with social life and hockey... :(

Kind-of new to the forums

Hey guys, I'm TeraSpike (also known as "Big Arg" in game). I've been registered for the forums since December 2014 as you can see, but I didn't start legitimately posting since this September. I've been playing Clash since April 2014 and I'm currently a maxed TH9 working on lego walls and heroes, and I prioritize war over farming.

| Proud Clasher | I'm one of a million! |
    Walls:45 lavas, 205 legos
    BK: Lvl20 AQ: Lvl20
    250 LEGOES COMPLETE: 9/30/15

Quote Originally Posted by TeraSpike View Post
    Hey guys, I'm TeraSpike (also known as "Big Arg" in game). I've been registered for the forums since December 2014 as you can see, but I didn't start legitimately posting since this September. I've been playing Clash since April 2014 and I'm currently a maxed TH9 working on lego walls and heroes, and I prioritize war over farming.
    Hi there, Tera!

Nice to meet you! Welcome to the community. I'm glad you finally decided to start posting. It's a great community, full of helpful and knowledgable people. I'm sure you'll feel at home.

The Dragon is a mighty flying unit that can attack both ground and air targets.

(Temp change supporting Forum Elite VII. Come join in the fun!)

Really busy with social life and hockey... :(
    Quote Originally Posted by Raindragon View Post
    Hi there, Tera!

Nice to meet you! Welcome to the community. I'm glad you finally decided to start posting. It's a great community, full of helpful and knowledgable people. I'm sure you'll feel at home.
    Thanks, and I will!

| Proud Clasher | I'm one of a million! |
    Walls:45 lavas, 205 legos
    BK: Lvl20 AQ: Lvl20
    250 LEGOES COMPLETE: 9/30/15

Fresh Spawn

hi!

im newbee here also, and i have some questions about coc, can sam1 help me? i have already created a new GC and apple ID but not to play new vill but to play my couz coc TH8,coz she kinda bc, my question is how can i link her coc to my device? should i click on link device? and link her coc to mine, but if i do so, will i still be able to play my own vill? pls help thankyou....

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum.
    <a href="http://www.theadvocates.co.in/">Advocates in Chennai</a>