View Poll Results: is it supercell or are problem?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • I think it's supercell a problem and should fix it

48 92.31%
  • I think it's are problem and that supercell doesn't have to do anything

4 7.69%
Page 29 of 60 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Game keeps crashing after latest update

Centennial Club
    I don't know if it is me but you are starting to get annoying. Take out your anger on supercell not us
    Last edited by Dominater2222; September 2nd, 2015 at 06:05 AM.

Centennial Club
    Haha billians pm. I don't know how to pm but we should talk lol.

Banned

hello

did you ever get you game working

Banned

supercell working on it if anything there will be a update oct 15 2015 for coc . why is billlan and dominater222 the same guy are we allow to make two accounts mmm i hope they shut them down they copy and paste every post

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr904 View Post
    its been 6 days now. still no update. They don't care about us gamers that paid real money on gems goes to show they don't care if you spend $100 or $200 on the game they wont fix it more like tough luck buy a new phone try it. if they updated where they nolonger run 5.1.1 and up than you need to add it to your home page and say sorry in order to play the game must have a iphone 4 and up cause i'm using a iphone 3 max software is 6.1.6 been playing for a year now since that update 6 days ago i havin been on clash i had 4million gold and elixir bet its all gone by now xbow dont work its been 6 days now still no update for us this is really making me mad i'm a level 114 and a leader of level 7 clan before the update i was at 3200 trophies i bet now i got demoted league thank to ya'll i hate this if they don't fix it soon i'll start playing a new game hope the staff and game making won't be like supercell im so dispointed right now its going on 7 days now.
    Calm down just give it some time you are not the only person with this issue.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr904 View Post
    supercell working on it if anything there will be a update oct 15 2015 for coc . why is billlan and dominater222 the same guy are we allow to make two accounts mmm i hope they shut them down they copy and paste every post
    Haha we are not the same guy. Mods check our IP address lol.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #287
    Hey,

So I just merged all threads into one, easier to reach out to everyone. Looks like the game is crashing on devices that have iOS versions below iOS 7

We're looking into this situation and why it's happening now, but in the meantime if your device allows that, make sure to upgrade it to the latest iOS version.

Not completely related, but HERE is a guide on how to upgrade your iOS and the list of devices that are upgradeable

Will keep you posted, hang in there
    Official Clash FAQs & Support --> click here

Signature by theblackbeltpanda64

Thanks for responding!

Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka[Supercell] View Post
    Hey,

So I just merged all threads into one, easier to reach out to everyone. Looks like the game is crashing on devices that have iOS versions below iOS 7

We're looking into this situation and why it's happening now, but in the meantime if your device allows that, make sure to upgrade it to the latest iOS version.

Not completely related, but HERE is a guide on how to upgrade your iOS and the list of devices that are upgradeable

Work fast! Doing war attacks on my phone suck!

The Badlion Network, listening to Panda Eyes
    Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka[Supercell] View Post
    Hey,

Thank you for trying to help us. ^^

I voted it's Supercell's problem and they should try fix it, but I am unsure that Supercell will be able to fix the crashing on the device, but they should be able to fix the bug that makes this happen, and hopefully make it so Game Center can save Clash of Clans without iOS 7.

If you want more info about our clan,
    CLICK HERE

It says on the poll that one of the choices is that we should fix it ourselves but that's not really an option, I expirienced the issue a few days after Billlans and I tried a lot of options to try and fix it and idk about iOS 7 users but iOS 6 users have no way to fix it.
    The only solution is to buy a new device and transfer your account but not everyone has that option.
    Not everyone has $100+ dollars to spend just to fix their Clash.
    I don't think it will but if the second option wins it's completely unfair because for many users it's impossible to just "fix it themselves"

~Weavile~