Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Boom Beach Finlandia's Task Force Operations

Centennial Club

Thumbs Up Boom Beach Finlandia's Task Force Operations

Hi Everybody!

(Sorry spamming. I already have a similar thread in Creativity Subforum, but perhaps this subforum better matches to this thread and I think that everybody doesn't follow that another subforum.)

We started a Youtube channel called "Boom Beach Finlandia" a couple of months ago. The channel is mostly about task force operations and attack strategies regarding to it. Finlandia is a task force family which has five 50 member teams. The videos on the channel usually are from the best two teams that play operations between Stronghold and Massive Attack.

Our concept is to make short and entertaining videos that still show all the relevant things about the topic. Usually the videos are less than three minutes and are nicely edited and synced to background music. So they can be used for learning, but are also nice to watch just for fun.

Subscribe to the channel if you like it and you can also follow our twitter feed (which we started about a week ago)!

Of course you can also give comments below

Here's a couple of example videos from the channel:

Centennial Club

One more!

Great videos, keep sharing them !

Quote Originally Posted by jpkk View Post
    Yeah, zookas do target at the bldg damaged first. However, in your video, all the MG and C, sniper are already damaged even before you artillery it. The reason why zooka target at the MG first in this situation is they are the closest damaged defense around the zooka.
    Sloppy player, maxed, make GH or terror videos for fun sometimes.

GBE 42, TD 32, TH 35
    BD 37, BH 32+13+13+13+12+12

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by MUSIG View Post
    Yeah, zookas do target at the bldg damaged first. However, in your video, all the MG and C, sniper are already damaged even before you artillery it. The reason why zooka target at the MG first in this situation is they are the closest damaged defense around the zooka.
    If more than one def building is damaged, I think it depends how much they are damaged. For example in the next scene also MGs didn't have full health (this is not on the video, but mines were removed using barrage and one or two missile hit to MGs), but SLs had more damage after artillery hit, so zookas attacked there first.

So I'm not sure which is the priority in case of damaged buildings: do zookas attack to the building that has most damage or less health left. But in both cases it is still possible to control it using artillery, even there is more than one damaged building already.
    Last edited by jpkk; August 21st, 2015 at 11:04 PM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkk View Post
    If more than one def building is damaged, I think it depends how much they are damaged. For example in the next scene also MGs didn't have full health (this is not on the video, but mines were removed using barrage and one or two missile hit to MGs), but SLs had more damage after artillery hit, so zookas attacked there first.

So I'm not sure which is the priority in case of damaged buildings: zookas will either hit the building that has most damage or less health left. But in both cases it is still possible to control it using artillery, even there is more than one damaged building already.
    One more comment to my own text that there is a couple of threads about zooka attack priorities on the forum. And looks like it is not so clear if there is more than one damaged building with different amount of damage and health. So this strategy works best if only the building(s) that has to be removed are damaged...
    Last edited by jpkk; August 21st, 2015 at 07:17 PM.

Centennial Club

Komondor (Curtain Call): Tanks/Grenadiers and Smoke Zooka

Here's yesterday's attack to Komondor base.
    Don't ask why there are grenadiers along with tanks. Usually we don't have but actually they cleared out the mines quite nicely...

We have over 100 subscribers now and the official Boom Beach Youtube channel took the previous video (Target Marking for Zookas) into their tutorial playlist! \o/

Last edited by jpkk; August 24th, 2015 at 07:17 PM.

Centennial Club

Everything you should know about Smokey Zooka Attack Strategy in less than 6 minutes!

Here's our newest video about how to use Smokey Zooka in Task Force operations.

Banned
    In one of your vids I believe you said to ignore single boom mines with Zookas as they only 1 Shot kill, however that does not appear to be the case. I recently started using smooka and even tried this on an npc base and it was splash damage killing half of my zooks. Curious if I heard wrong or a pssoible update changed this?

Edit: it's at minute 3:20 in the video above this post.
    Last edited by MountainBum; October 6th, 2015 at 11:21 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainBum View Post
    In one of your vids I believe you said to ignore single boom mines with Zookas as they only 1 Shot kill, however that does not appear to be the case. I recently started using smooka and even tried this on an npc base and it was splash damage killing half of my zooks. Curious if I heard wrong or a pssoible update changed this?
    In my experience, they can definitely kill a few of your zookas at once. The splash diameter is 1.35 tiles. It's hard to imagine how one boom mine would literally kill half your ladies, though. Was there a regular mine you missed? Those things have a splash diameter of 3 tiles.

Note: the wiki says "damage radius". I do believe it's more diameter than radius, based on what I've seen. I could be wrong.