Thread: Why kicked out message stucks with u!!!!!

Why kicked out message stucks with u!!!!!

Hello all lovely people.
    I was wondering there is a icon made in neighborhood chat .it is called messages.

i never actually sort out the purpose of it as i never received any messages ,but i do remember
    being kicked out ,because that don't even gets deleted ,so what is a purpose when hay day people are going
    let us use it.second thing is our smiley button invitation button.Tutorials explain how to use it.But wait we cant!!!!!!!!
    why is it there it doesn't help if u don't have Facebook account.
    How to maintain privacy on such world platform.there is always a message don't share yr personal number email etc
    but Facebook account comes in same matter.
    its high time hay day should make very reasonable updates ,it will make this game super awesome

if any one can throw light on this.

GREETINGS !!
    AERIAL
    LEADER HARMONY FARM
    GREEN CHERRYBLUE SQUARE BACKGROUND

Quote Originally Posted by Aerial25 View Post
    Hello all lovely people.
    I was wondering there is a icon made in neighborhood chat .it is called messages.

i never actually sort out the purpose of it as i never received any messages ,but i do remember
    being kicked out ,because that don't even gets deleted ,so what is a purpose when hay day people are going
    let us use it.second thing is our smiley button invitation button.Tutorials explain how to use it.But wait we cant!!!!!!!!
    why is it there it doesn't help if u don't have Facebook account.
    How to maintain privacy on such world platform.there is always a message don't share yr personal number email etc
    but Facebook account comes in same matter.
    its high time hay day should make very reasonable updates ,it will make this game super awesome

if any one can throw light on this.

GREETINGS !!
    AERIAL
    LEADER HARMONY FARM
    GREEN CHERRYBLUE SQUARE BACKGROUND
    Ok the messages section is where any invites to a NHs would go.

Any message including a kicked out message in chat will eventually fall off the page as other messages take its place. But if the NH isn't chatty, it can stay awhile.
    The smiley button is just for Facebook. It's the same as a like button on any other web page. If you don't have Facebook, you can't use it. Just like if you don't have Twitter, you can't tweet about some story you saw. That's not Hay days rule, it is facebook's. Facebook assumes everyone wants to share everything. It is how they stay in business. If you don't want Facebook, then you don't get to "like" something. I don't use Facebook either for the same reason.

As for the don't share personal stuff message, that is for chat. It is a warning to people that it is not safe to share stuff with people you don't know. Sounds like common sense, but there are some stupid people out there.

As for updates we get them all the time. We just had one not too long ago. Give it time and there will be another.

Patience!

GC: Tiggerr Two #2RQR90QG | Lvl: 131​ | NH:dis FUNtional
    Turbo Trucker Help and Guide | HD Guide Book- | New People Tips
    Main Topic guide

Thanks to Red (again) for the picture !!

Centennial Club
    Huh I don't understand... 😔

NH chat message tab.

I a man active player with lots of GC friends. I help many people. So, a leader or co-leader in other NH that these GC are in their hoods will invite me to their hood using the envelope in the upper right of the banner with the farm's name when you are visiting another farm. When they tap that, it sends me a message in that tab. I have the options to visit, accept or reject it. If I reject it, it gets deleted. In a similar way, if I were not a member of a hood and found one that said invite only, I believe when you are rejected, it sends you a message there also.