Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Gallery] Orange's Signature Haven

[Gallery] Orange's Signature Haven

Hey, guys!
    THIS IS NOT A SIGNATURE SHOP.

It's been a while since I've been in Creativity and I noticed that there are a lack of artists nowadays. In order to inspire these new GFXr's, I've decided to make a gallery of some sorts showcasing my work I've done throughout my whole GFX career. I have done GFX for almost six years - wow! That's pretty incredible. I'll be picking signatures with my eyes closed to put on here so I won't kill your computer on loading these epic images.

Now, I know that there are other galleries showing other artist's work, but those artists have gone inactive.

GFX is something I enjoy as a hobby, not a life-consuming job, which is part of the reason why I quit doing GFX here on the forums, however, I am open to private requests. If you request something, you must PM (private message) me or drop me a (visitor message), and I will have the decision whether I want to do it or not.

I will post ones I've done also at the beginning of my GFX career so you guys won't be discouraged. (Oh, God.)

Now, enough chit chat. Let's get right down to it!

* If you want me to make a custom signature for you, click here.

P.S. You guys might know me from another forum.

NOTE: There will be some Clash unrelated signatures - I've done less of these because of the small canvas, haha.

SIGNATURES [BIG CANVAS SIZE]:

* Won the Forum Art Competition!

* Watermarked to prevent ripping.

SIGNATURES [MEDIUM CANVAS SIZE]:

(You can still make FABULOUS signatures WITHOUT C4Ds.)

* I am done with this style of signatures.

~ Continued on the next post!
    Last edited by OrangeJJ; February 9th, 2017 at 04:12 AM.

IGN: Orange_JJ / Leader of InFinite Family and InFinite X / Current Status CoC: Town Hall 11, level 171. Full lavas! / Current Status CR: Level 12, Master 3 / Click signature for recruitment thread for CoC and click here for CR / My Signature Gallery / Retired GFX Artist (private requests/commissions, click me!)

BANNERS:

SIGNATURES [SMALL CANVAS SIZE]:

- Mostly 500x100
    - Can't do much in a small canvas size

BEGINNER SIGNATURES:

* Oops, the light source on that one...

Links to:
    The Signature Lounge, CLOSED, the first collaborating GFX artist shop in the forums)
    Orange's Signature Haven (shop)

Last edited by OrangeJJ; April 2nd, 2016 at 05:04 PM.

RESERVED.

Just in case, haha. You guys may post!

You know, if you're going to rate the gallery one star, why not tell me why?
    Last edited by OrangeJJ; August 18th, 2015 at 05:44 PM.

IGN: Orange_JJ / Leader of InFinite Family and InFinite X / Current Status CoC: Town Hall 11, level 171. Full lavas! / Current Status CR: Level 12, Master 3 / Click signature for recruitment thread for CoC and click here for CR / My Signature Gallery / Retired GFX Artist (private requests/commissions, click me!)

I don't know, where the hell am I? I don't even have an idea
    JJ, these are all incredible. That golem one is fantastic, but on that one overlay I can see his hand thru it which is fine but you should sharpen that overlay up a tad more IMO. Still a 5 star thread!
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION
    JUST GOT OUTTA RETIREMENT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Koof View Post
    JJ, these are all incredible. That golem one is fantastic, but on that one overlay I can see his hand thru it which is fine but you should sharpen that overlay up a tad more IMO. Still a 5 star thread!
    Haha, thank you. I rushed through that golem one to be honest because of the deadline. Thank you again!

Sitting on the sun, sipping sunny D with my sunbros.
    This is awesome work

Life is like drawing without an eraser. If you screw up, you have to make the best of it

Level 109 TH9
    GG: 291M - EE: 297M - HH: 1.04M
    CLICK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by charizzle View Post
    This is awesome work
    Thank you! Not sure if I'm going to do your request or Not - will PM

Nice GFX work!

Proud Member of the DjPewds Remembrance Group

Man this brings back the memories, awesome work J which is proved by your neat collection.

BTW I didn't know you were a supernatural fan!!!!!!!!

Sup, tad inactive.

Quote Originally Posted by TheForgottenSoul View Post
    Nice GFX work!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by LachlanS View Post
    Man this brings back the memories, awesome work J which is proved by your neat collection.

BTW I didn't know you were a supernatural fan!!!!!!!!
    Haha, thanks Lach. :P And yes, Supernatural is a great show