Thread: Town Hall 8 Anti Hog + Anti 2 Star Base

Town Hall 8 Anti Hog + Anti 2 Star Base

Hi guys this is a base that I have been using on my second account and I have found it very effective!
    The green circles indicate the centrally located air defense for good protection against air attacks. The small blue squares show areas that have been designed to only allow wall breakers to get in to one compartment at a time. The red ovals highlight the anti-hog areas where a consecutive giant bomb spring trap combo sits between defenses. If you are interested in seeing a speed build for this base, please visit this link.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CwA0ivCEiA
    In no way do I want to force you to watch the video the option is just available. Thanks and I hope you like the base!
    Screenshot_2015-08-14-08-55-46.jpg
    Last edited by Rquiggs; August 15th, 2015 at 06:14 PM.

This base is nowhere near anti-hog. Anti-hog means multiple possible double giant bomb spots/double giant bombs that are difficult to pre-trigger, and pathing that would have said hogs to converge on the double giant bomb and be taken out. Those giant bombs could be triggered with one hog per bomb.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives."
    Quote Originally Posted by Biotec View Post
    Strongly recommend TH 1.5. Don't build your cannon.

| Galaxia | Planeta | Luna | Stella | Cometa | Apastron | Nebula |
    |
    Aureus Family Clans |

Quote Originally Posted by TehLlama View Post
    This base is nowhere near anti-hog. Anti-hog means multiple possible double giant bomb spots/double giant bombs that are difficult to pre-trigger, and pathing that would have said hogs to converge on the double giant bomb and be taken out. Those giant bombs could be triggered with one hog per bomb.
    Yep this guy got it right.

Thanks for the feedback guys! I appreciate it