Thread: Looking For Critics!!!

Centennial Club

Looking For Critics!!!

I want some people to critique and pick apart my th9 war base, I've used it for about 10 wars now and so far it's yet to be 3*ed, then again I'm not in a highly competative clan right now. I'd say it's about 50/50 between 1*s and 2*s. Here's a pic:

Thanks!

Might be susceptible to surgical hog with no double bomb locations. Even then....surgical hogs nearly nullifies double bombs if deployed correctly.
    Last edited by jreecefwb; August 15th, 2015 at 06:19 PM.

How's it hold up against GoLaLoon?
    Golem/kill squad at 10 O Clock would take out your queen, 1 AD and castle troops
    Level 135 TH 10 BK31 AQ31
    Leader of ArfCom Mutiny
    755 m GG 871m EE 5.1m HH
    Done with Legos Grinding Lavas (105)

Under the sea *Do do do do do do do do dooo*
    Maybe point one air sweeper up and one down? The placement is fine already, but maybe trying placing one facing North and the other facing South. It only really depends on if you get attacked by ground or air compostitions, though.
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀👽Clash of Clans enthusiast👽
    ⠀⠀ 🌟I bet I can three star you!🌟
    ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ 🌎TH8|Silver I| Level 62🌎

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by sheds View Post
    How's it hold up against GoLaLoon?
    Golem/kill squad at 10 O Clock would take out your queen, 1 AD and castle troops
    Haven't been hit with that yet, tried to centralize my heroes as much as possible, it has however defended 3 gohogs a holowiwi and a lavaloonion. I have been trying to figure how to make my queen harder to lure though

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by NeotheNeonNerd View Post
    Maybe point one air sweeper up and one down? The placement is fine already, but maybe trying placing one facing North and the other facing South. It only really depends on if you get attacked by ground or air compostitions, though.
    So far I've only been hit by one lavaloon which got 2*s do to a clutch queen, but I like how each air sweeper covers the two ad on the other side as well as the opposite sweeper. I definitely will develop the design more though when I get raided more often by air

Banned
    centralize aq and cc, not th. at th9 you need to defend the 3 star not 2.