Thread: what key to break this base?

what key to break this base?

why so many people using this base?
    what this base name?
    what do u think to beat this base guys?
    with hogs i'm ready try but only 35% fools me start @ 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock trigger GB first. plz help me out this problem.
    ps. sorry if my eng is terrible.

this is my troops :

Banned
    Okay, the guy you are attacking is a complete jerk-off with a name like that...give me a break... No, I'm not soft, I just find that completely stupid

This base is fairly solid though, so I understand why it's so common.

DGB are generally behind the double defense at 9:00 or 3:00.

One possible option might be to use some loons to take out the AT and cannon so your hogs don't path over the DGB. Check, but I think they are outside the range of the ADs and only the AT and WT can target them while taking out those 4 defense. I'm thinking 3 loons per side. That means you can still hog the base with about 30-31 hogs.

If a tesla pops and is causing some issues with the loons getting those defenses down, I'd likely throw some hogs in as support. The DGB will just cause angst & I would lean towards decreasing the chance that they will cause problems by "disarming" them.

I'd start my hog run at 12:00, which is where you will want to pull/kill the CC, with a 2 finger drop aimed at the AT and the cannon. Barring a tesla pop, which you could care less about, the hogs should path nicely at the beginning. I'd likely drop a heal over the AD and smile as you should have substantially all your non-sprung hogs smoking for phase II of your run.

After the AD, things get a little trickier, as your hogs will almost certainly split. If all goes according to plan, no way do they trigger the DGB. At best, they might clip one, which will require a heal, but, hopefully, they path nicely to the mortar, WT and begin entering the bottom of the base.

Ideally, both remaining heals should be placed over, say, both ADs again. And unless something went bad and you had to use your B King to help with CC kill (probably a drag and loon), I'd drop my B King at 5:00 on the gold collector. You want to not only distract the AT and mortar BEFORE the hogs get into range, but also get the enemy B King's attention and kill it. I often use 7 total wizards, with 5 dropped for CC kill. One of the remaining wizards often gets dropped behind B King to help torch enemy B King and other structures. Not sure if you need a wiz dropped here, but it's possible.

I'd say that's one way to break this base and I hope you do. What a lame-a$$ name...
    Last edited by Lunaticfringe; August 15th, 2015 at 02:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunaticfringe View Post
    Okay, the guy you are attacking is a complete jerk-off with a name like that...give me a break... No, I'm not soft, I just find that completely stupid

This base is fairly solid though, so I understand why it's so common.

DGB are generally behind the double defense at 9:00 or 3:00.

One possible option might be to use some loons to take out the AT and cannon so your hogs don't path over the DGB. Check, but I think they are outside the range of the ADs and only the AT and WT can target them while taking out those 4 defense. I'm thinking 3 loons per side. That means you can still hog the base with about 30-31 hogs.

If a tesla pops and is causing some issues with the loons getting those defenses down, I'd likely throw some hogs in as support. The DGB will just cause angst & I would lean towards decreasing the chance that they will cause problems by "disarming" them.

I'd start my hog run at 12:00, which is where you will want to pull/kill the CC, with a 2 finger drop aimed at the AT and the cannon. Barring a tesla pop, which you could care less about, the hogs should path nicely at the beginning. I'd likely drop a heal over the AD and smile as you should have substantially all your non-sprung hogs smoking for phase II of your run.

After the AD, things get a little trickier, as your hogs will almost certainly split. If all goes according to plan, no way do they trigger the DGB. At best, they might clip one, which will require a heal, but, hopefully, they path nicely to the mortar, WT and begin entering the bottom of the base.

Ideally, both remaining heals should be placed over, say, both ADs again. And unless something went bad and you had to use your B King to help with CC kill (probably a drag and loon), I'd drop my B King at 5:00 on the gold collector. You want to not only distract the AT and mortar BEFORE the hogs get into range, but also get the enemy B King's attention and kill it. I often use 7 total wizards, with 5 dropped for CC kill. One of the remaining wizards often gets dropped behind B King to help torch enemy B King and other structures. Not sure if you need a wiz dropped here, but it's possible.

I'd say that's one way to break this base and I hope you do. What a lame-a$$ name...
    first, thx a lot for ur advice bro
    but AD cover AT & Cannon 3 & 9 o'clock

I`d guess that if you attack the cannons at 4:00 and 8:00 with loons, they should be able to destroy the AD with a ragespell. This should make a Dragon Attack from the north possible. Just wait until the ck is lured to drop your loons.

I would hit with a GoWiPe attack

This is setup for a strong GoWipte attack. 3* easily. 2 Golem, 2-3 pekkas, wizards and wallbreakers up. with a few archers/goblins for outside cleanup

Quote Originally Posted by Travis699 View Post
    This is setup for a strong GoWipte attack. 3* easily. 2 Golem, 2-3 pekkas, wizards and wallbreakers up. with a few archers/goblins for outside cleanup
    if use gowipe, where do u start?

that base look strong, you need to bust walls and open many compartment if you use golem based strategy, for me i will use 4 EQ spell to open those compartment, and bring 2-4 wb.. the army comp i might bring:
    Shattered Hova:
    2 Golem
    8 wiz
    6 valks
    2-4 wb
    8-10 hogs (for backend)
    CC: 2 witch 1 barb

spell: 4 EQ, 1 heal, 1 poison.

or you can do 1 golem, and bring more hogs.

btw, Jogja Istimewa? u are Indonesian? hehehe.. nice to meet you

if you attack that base with hogs, do it with surgical hog style. dont deploy it in one location. If you do clean up attack, and already know where the double db, consider goho, and trigger that double giant bom with your golem.

2 golems 2 pekkas wall breakers hero(s) and wizards! GoWipe is the name for it!

USe GoWipe it is a Really good 3 star techniqe in wars

Forum Elder SoldierNumber2178281828's Avatar
    Report that to supportcell. This game is for children too and that's highly inappropriate. Request them to change that name to Nancy or something.