Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash Off Winner

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

Smile Clash Off Winner

Clashers, we have our winner! Sandalhat, we salute you!! Thank you, and everybody, who participated in the Clash Off

Quote Originally Posted by Sandalhat View Post
    Day 47

Everything looks different. The village no longer look calm and peaceful. Instead, danger lurks around every corner, within our own village, protecting the resources at the expense of villagers' safety. Just this morning, i burnt the edge of my dress trying to jump over those fiery walls.

As usual, i spent most of the day in the clan castle with Nightfly. Nightfly had been here for 3 weeks already, the longest any troop has ever stayed in our clan castle. He had become the guardian of our village. But i worry, his battle scars are not healing as fast as they used too.

Suddenly, as the last ray of sunlight faded away, i heard them. Those giggles can never be mistaken. Nightfly heard it too, and with a deafening roar, he took the sky. I watched him as his fiery eyes scanned for those dreaded minions.

As the horde of minions materialized in the night sky, i couldn't believe my eyes. There were close to hundred of them, and i know Nightfly doesn't stand a chance. Showing no fear, Nightfly flew into the swarm of night terrors, grilling every single one in his path, sweeping the remainder with his strong tail.

The pesky minions showed no sign of giving up, throwing their attacks at the huge body of Nightfly, taking as much life from him as they can. Fueled with pain and anger, Nightfly focused his strength on his final attack, The Inferno. Inhaling with all his might, he gathered the flames from every source in the village, and like a flash, he dive towards the remaining swarm of minions, exhaling with a huge roar.

It was done, every single minion was annihalated. With whatever is left in him, Nightfly retreated towards the Clan Castle. I looked at him with full admiration, hoping that he understands my gratitude.

Then it happened. As Nightfly flew pass the Dark Elixir Storage, the clouds began to shift, and with full ferocity, 4 bolts of lightning struck towards the storage, piercing through Nightfly. He looked at me before his fiery eyes lost its glow, and turned white.

Tonight, i lost yet another friend.

sadal get a life lol why do you even bother writing that long a message? i found the chance of winning too small and i can't get why you bothered?

edit: congrats btw, that was well done

edit2: notice how its known forum members winning the clash offs? haha

edit3: yes im gonna continue to edit random stuff in here

edit4: just wanted you to know im still alive and as awesome as ever
    Last edited by TheLastClan; June 26th, 2013 at 09:47 PM.
    IGN: TheLastClan lvl: 167 and a new th11
    In clan"Orange County"
    player ID: #2v2UP9GP
    i suppose it would serve no purpose to inform you that im awesome

Banned
    Yay!!!

Thank you SC!

Banned
    Ahhhh man... could you please just give the top 2-10 100 gems as well or something.... a lot of people put a lot of effort into this but there is just a 0,00000001% they win - like me

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandalhat View Post
    Yay!!!

Thank you SC!
    Awesome entry!!! Thank you, sir

P.S: Check your PMs

WELL DONE!! Congrats, that was awesome!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    GC: Deejaydebs
    Playing: COC (Level 50, Gold III, TH7, the *sweet* spot) Clan: Macenstein
    Hayday (Level 57) no sugar/dairy unless it suits me. Hood: Lakota and Friends
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fresh Spawn
    But what did you think about my post( page 24)
    Last edited by Radual99; June 26th, 2013 at 03:47 PM.

Awesome

That was beautiful..*sniff*
    Seriously awesome story of a dragon
    Sad ending...falling due to lightning
    Last edited by Kennethang; June 26th, 2013 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Plus

Forum Superstar
    Congratulations!

Congrats!

Loved your entry, sandalhat! You deserve every one of those gems